Till my last breath

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Till my last breath

 

Jungkook saw how the whole scene unfold in front of him, it was like he is being trapped alone in the darkest abyss with a sword pierced through his heart, like the world has collapsed, leaving only him standing, like not a moment elapsed,

like he is being torn apart.

He whimpered as he covered his mouth with his palm in order not to be heard. With that, he ran in the room and shut the door as he leaned against it and let all his heart out.

The anger he used to had for Taehyung seemed to have supressed, he can't be mad at him anymore. This guy has made Jimin - his Jimin so happy, how could he hurt someone who loves Jimin so much, that bring such blissful moments to the older?

He has never felt so helpless, so lonely.

He limped over to his closet and packed all his belongings, not leaving a single stuff behind like the memories he had with Jimin, he is taking it all away too.

Zipping up his luggage and scanned his eyes around for the one last time over the place before he heard a knock on the door.

“K-kookie?” Oh, how much is he going to miss this nickname?

He sniffed and went to open the door, revealing a Jimin with a small smile plastered on his face but soon that attractive smile vanished when he saw Jungkook with a luggage.

“where’re you going?” Jimin exclaimed as he rushed to the younger and about to grab the luggage away from him, however Jungkook backed away.

“I-I guess its t-time for me to leave, boss,” he gulped.

“actually I can choose not to come with you on the day we left hospital, but I chose to. It is all because I want to stay by your side, to see you smile happily and genuinely because of me, but I guess now I don’t need to anymore and I’m really glad that someone else did make you happy,” he lied. He is not happy, at all.

Jimin looked Jungkook into the eyes and bite his lower lips, every words that slipped out from his lips pierced through his heart, a million times deeper.

“I admit,” Jungkook scoffed, “I love you, more than I expected. Even though our times spent together was little, but somehow you made me feel so differently than anyone else did.”

“Jungkook,” Jimin called, hoping for the younger to stop talking.

“boss, I guess I’ll be get going. Just remember that, I won’t love you forever because I've no idea how long is that, but I will love you till my last breath.”

Jimin’s hand curled into a fist, and his fingers dug into his palms until he thought that his hand might bleed in the next minute. But this pain was nothing compared to how he felt at the words by Jungkook – the beautiful Jungkook.

Jungkook held tight onto the handle of his luggage before brushing his shoulders against the older, not forgetting to give his one last smile.

Jimin was frozen on his spot, his mind unable to function what to do next, or how to go after him. All he could think of is, he wants the younger to be happy, if this is what he wants, he will let Jungkook set free.

He walked down to the living room to meet Taehyung who sat there, scrolling through the news feed on his phone, “oh, Jiminie? Where is Jungkook going?”

“uhm, h-he’s going back to his hometown, he was just staying here for the past few days,” I gave him an assuring smile before sitting next to him as he wrapped his long and strong arms around me the next moment, trying to keep me warm.

 

Jungkook has no idea how long he has been walking, he has no direction, no destination. His mind was blank, just like a colourless paper.

He felt the cold breeze cut across the smooth surface of his skin, sending an adrenaline rush through his body.

He st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter