Anything for you

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was scrolling his phone in the living room while waiting for Jungkook to get ready before they head out for dinner together.

“erm, boss? I’m done,” Jimin was a little bit startled by Jungkook who suddenly appear behind him, quietly.

“can you at least, don’t come from my back next time?” Jimin rolled his eyes and walked away from the couch, heading to his car that was parked outside. Jungkook just lowered his head down and stuck out his tongue in embarrass before following behind Jimin.

As soon as Jungkook reached the car, he already saw the door on the passenger side was opened. Did he just opened it for me?

“what’re you waiting for?” Jimin’s voice pulled him back to earth which made him swiftly hop on the car before Jimin sped off.

During their car ride, both of them did not talk much. Jungkook just hummed to the songs playing on the radio while enjoying the breeze as they cut across his soft and smooth face.

Time to time, he would take his chance to peep at Jimin who was so concentrate on the driving or maybe thinking about something else.

“what do you wanna eat?” Jimin broke the silence.

“uhm, anything you want to?”

Jimin pursed his lips and thought for a while before asking again, “what’s your favourite food?”

“I-Italian food?” Jungkook answered carefully.

Instead of replying, Jimin just make a U-turn and went to where they came from just now and turned into a junction before stopping in front of an Italian restaurant.

“get down,” Jimin stated as he got down the car after turning off the engine.

Jungkook just smiled warm-heartedly before unbuckling the seatbelts and got down the car. Both of them walked into the restaurant to be greeted by a few waitresses.

The restaurant was looking so romantic that their designs and decorations make everything look so expensive. Jungkook cannot keep his eyes off the ambience of the place and admire how unique the structure of the building.

He was so immerse in his own world until Jimin grabbed his hand, signalling him to take the opposite seat in front of him.

“can I take your order?” the waitress asked. Jungkook opened the book of menu, only to be shocked by how dear the prices of meals here. A main course dinner might probably costs him a month’s pocket money.

“I think I’ll just have a glass of ice water,” he odered before closing the menu and pushed it aside.

“we don’t come here for ice water, stupid,” Jimin’s voice sounded as hot melted dark chocolate with his eyes still scanning the menu, thinking about what to eat.

“can we have two sets of main course, blueberry muffins for dessert and we will have a bottle of white wine, thanks.” He then handed over the menu to the waitress.

Jimin rested both of his crossed arms on the table before staring at Jungkook as if he wants to brun a hole on his face.

“boss, do you how expensive their meals are?” Jungkook whispered.

“its not like I can’t afford,” Jimin replied coldly which earns a pout from the younger.

“you don’t have to worry about any when you’re with me. You can depend on me.”

“really?” Jungkook widen his eyes.

“if you want to,” Jimin leaned back still with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

They spent th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter