Alive

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alive

Jungkook:

Everything about that particular guy who is now not far away from me was just too familiar and resembles Jimin too much, making me start questioning myself.

Is it that I miss him too much, that’s why every guy I see that looks like him I would think of Jimin and think that they are actually Jimin.

Jimin is dead, I kept repeating my mind. But somehow, it doesn’t work out to my conscious mind.

I carefully approached the guy, saw him placing the iron man back to where it belongs and was about to turn away when I immediately call out, “excuse me!”

He seemed to not being able to hear me as he keeps on walking, fasten his pace every time.

I quicken my steps, almost in a running pace as I rushed over to him and grabbed him by his arm.

“hey!” he swung around as he felt someone gripped onto him.

--

Why must God treat me this way? He took away Jimin from me, and now he is returning him back to me? Only after six months of insane waiting and now you are telling me that Jimin is still alive?

Its not that I hate to see him, I am actually craving, almost close to having strong desire to own him. Is just that, I have already accepted the fact that he is gone, memories of him will be embedded in my heart, the memories that I would not trade for anything.

So what now? Is my life a joke?

I did not see these coming at all, totally not ready nor in the right state of mind for me to filter everything that happened in just a blink of an eye, it was all too surreal.

Jimin is now standing in front of me as he leaned against the wall in one of the alley, staring at me like I am a wood nymph that he happened upon one day, and just had to take home to keep.

“w-why didn’t you find me, hyung? Do you know how much I miss you, worried about you, crying every day and night hoping that you might come back one day, tell me how much you miss me, love me and would not want to leave me? How can you be this cruel!” I gave him a few punches on his chest as I keep pushed him away from me while he tries to calm me down by grabbing my wrists.

He grabbed onto both my shoulders and make me looked at him, “Jungkook! listen to me! Just, listen to me okay?”

I shot him death glances, waiting for him to say whatever he wants to.

He then let out a sigh and looked at me into the eyes sincerely before professes, “when I left the room, I swear that I fainted and someone brought me deeper into the woods, Namjoon did not try to kill me, he tortured me. He tied me up every day, not allowing me to eat or drink that I thought I almost die.”

My eyes never once leave him while listening to Jimin, he paused fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter