Take me

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take me

Jimin:

Receiving that one call from my follower as known as my closest friends, Suga while on my way to fetch Jungkook from school isn’t really a good thing.

I have stopped Suga and J-hope to follow along as I don’t want them to get involved into things that are not related to them.

I am the only one responsible for the whole thing that occurred.

Knowing that my former partner, Kim Namjoon has kidnapped him while he was waiting for me after class. I stopped whatever I am doing as I drove as fast as possible to that one familiar place.

I parked my car outside of the abandoned building before rushing into the place to meet with a few of his followers who are so familiar and nostalgia to me.

“where the is he?” I grabbed one of the man’s collar while pushing him against the wall. The other men dare not lay a hand on me as they knew how merciless and scary I could actually turn to.

They stepped back as the man that I was still grabbing stuttered while pointing towards the back of the building, “t-they’re in there.”

I let go of him by slamming him onto the floor before making a hurried dash towards the place where he pointed to just now.

I kicked the locked door with all my strength, revealing the scenes that I don’t want to see the most.

“you ing moron!” I gave Namjoon one powerful punch on his left cheeks, only to see him stumble onto the ground, blood staining the corner of his lips.

Jin was about to help him to get up from his position but Namjoon stopped him from doing so as he stood up on his own.

“you deserve all these, Jimin. We’ve already warned you when you insisted to leave us because of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter