Be My Boss

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be my boss

Jimin:

While waiting for Jungkook to come back from his lunch, I took the opportunity to visit the theatre hall. Seeing how well-designed the place is and at the same time feeling proud of Jungkook that he will be performing at the place.

Guess I was too impressed by the place that I literally just plopped myself down on the audience seat, just enjoying the atmosphere and the aura that brings out of the place.

This time, the stage suddenly light up, making the whole place to glow within seconds.

“Jimin hyung.” Jungkook’s voice was being heard through the sound system, I looked up to where the sound come from then I spotted him walking out from the backstage to the front.

He was holding a microphone, “sorry for keep you waiting.”

What the actual hell is going on right now? I stood up from my seat and was about to walk over to him but he stopped me from doing so, “stay where you are hyung. and listen to me.”

“hyung, guess you have been waiting for so long for me to finally pour my hearts at you. I know I’ve done it before but not as much and sincere as you did for me, you treated me like your princess, your baby boy, your sweetheart and your love. And what I did all these while was nothing compared to yours.”

He professed and I realize my eyes started glistening just by hearing the verses slipping out of this tongue.

“its crazy, because I don’t even know when you become so important to me. Its like watching a snowstorm, you see the flakes falling but you don’t realize how they’re adding up. Then suddenly, your whole lawn is covered, all these little things have added up, and you’re my snowstorm baby.”

Listening to every single word coming out so sincerely and truthfully from Jungkook was indeed something very new yet touching for me. Hearing his confession and calling baby was extraordinary but I will definitely admit that I love it so much.

He then continued, “I see a lot of things, my best friend, my boyfriend, my secret holder, my tear stopper and my future,” while walking down the stage, slowly approaching me.

He scooted closer to me that our bodies are almost touching, he intertwined his fingers which were not holding the microphone with mine, “I love it when your fingers entangled mine, my head was on your chest, listening to your heart beat pounding for me, everything just seems so right, like nothing bad would ever happen to me.”

He showed me his most winning smile, melting my heart away. Oh lord, Jeon Jungkook you’re driving me insane.

“I love you so much Jeon Jungkook.” I chuckled while pinching his flushed cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter