Chapter Six

Sin

-Namjoon’s POV-

He’s back, finally. I thought we would lose him too. When I finally saw the smoke coming out of Yoongi’s barely open window I ran inside only to find lots more smoke than a I saw. I ran into his room and saw them all lying there, I tried trust me I really did, but failed to save all three. Jimin was nearly stayed dead, and it was all my fault. Once we saw him sit up we ran to him, me dropping the blanket.

“Jimin, I-I’m so sorry this is all my fault, I should’ve went inside with you.”

 

“No-No, Namjoon, I- it’s not your fault. It’s mine. It was my idea to let Yoongi go home alone when I shouldn’t have. I’m sorry.”

“None of you should be sorry.” I looked in the direction of the low-toned voice, Yoongi. The actual fault of the fire. “I should be the sorry one, my actions nearly got four of us killed just moments ago. Jungkook and Tae wouldn’t just live like that, losing five friends within two weeks. Just, leave me alone. I don’t want to hurt anyone else.”

“Yoongi! Wait!” Hoseok ran off to get Yoongi and talk to him.

 

“Wi-” Jimin tried to speak but I wouldn’t let him, he needs his rest.

 

“Don’t think about anything, don’t say anything. Not even a word. Just rest.” And with that he just nodded. Tonight I decided to call all of the boys to come over to my place, I don’t want them to be alone anymore, you never know what could happen.

 

It’s now 8 p.m and the only one not here is Jungkook. That’s odd, he usually never misses out on coming over here. He talked about how much he loves it and would stay here forever, of course that’s when Jin was here. Jin used to live with me to keep me company. I would always be working or doing crap that I would never want to do, so he would hang out with me and help with the house. I miss him, so much. I miss the way that when I would say I didn’t eat he would lecture me that I should so I can stay healthy. Afterwards he would call all the boys over and cook for all of us.

“Sorry I’m late guys.” I hear the door open and close lightly before the young man comes into the door.

“Jungkook! You were worrying me to death! Never do that again, okay?” I tried not to sound mean, I was just so worried about him, he’s only 19. It’s not safe for him on the streets this late at night.

 

“S-sorry Hyung, I won’t do it again.” He looked down hugged himself while walking towards the room we were all cramped in.

 

“Promise?” I questioned while walking towards him, putting my hands on his shoulders.

 

“Promise.” He grabbed my hands in return and hugged me

 

“Okay, well, now I guess we can watch a movie?” He nodded and pulled away from the hug. He looked me in the eye for what seemed like forever, then walked away.

“Hyung! Hyung!” I heard Taehyung yell from across the house. ‘Is he getting louder?’ I thought, but he answered my question for me. Tae was frantically running towards me like the world was going to end.

“What-what is it?” That’s when he leaned in real close, grabbed my shoulders, and started to speak.

“Can I choose the movie?” He almost whispered. I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him off of me.

“I really don’t care, just make sure it’s one we haven’t seen a million times.”

 

“Iron Man?” He lifted his eyebrows up and down like a mad man until I finally decided to say yes to his alien face. But his alien face is one the faces of my best friends, who knows when I’ll lose another one. I’ve got to stay happy for them, they look up to me. Jin always told me that once he’s not here for us that I’ll be able to make them, and myself, better. Is it even possible anymore? Can I be happy in this life? It’s whatever. I was lost in thought until Tae came back and pulled my arm to come sit by him. The movie wasn’t even an hour in and Jungkook, Yoongi, and Tae are sleeping. I mean, when Yoongi is sleeping its normal. I decided to turn off the movie since the rest of the boys were looking tired. Jimin insisted on leaving the movie on but I was tired as well, so i turned off the TV and went upstairs to my room.

“Hey, um, Namjoon?” I turned my head and turned to the voice that called for me.

 

“Yeah, ChimChim?” He slightly smiled, it seemed forceful as if he was trying to make me believe he was okay.

“Can I, uh, can I sleep in your room tonight? I mean, if not, I understand.” I walked towards him and hugged him gently, aware of his burns.

“Of course you can, Jimin. I don’t mind a bit.” I smiled to him, showing my dimples in the dim-lit room. He smiled and nodded whilst walking into my room with me. When we laid down we talked about nothing much, just about our friendship. But how could I say that’s nothing much? To me it’s everything. I’m sure Yoongi had his reasons to do what he did. But that won’t stop me from loving him.

He’s one of my best friends.