Chapter Eleven

Sin

-Namjoon’s POV-

I don’t think I’ve ever cried more. This was the worst time of my life. Obviously not the last one either. After the funeral we went home, of course. Well that's not entirely true, we went somewhere to eat. It was only nearly 8:00 p.m when we got home. It was a long night, we got just a ‘little’ drunk. I sincerely think the one who drank the least was Hoseok, even the maknae drank more than him. I would say that me and Yoongi drank the most out of the sev- I mean, six of us.

“G-guys, I think it’s time to go home now.” I hear Hoseok attempt to make us listen. Taehyung goes over to him and slings his arm around Hoseok’s shoulder, looking him straight in the eye.

“Why do you say that? Jin ain’t around anymore. We don’t got a curfew.” He slurred his words, probably not sure of what he’s saying. Hoseok widened his eyes and threw Taehyung’s arm off of him and scrunched up his face in disgust.

“No, why do you say that? It doesn’t matter whether or not he’s here to have a curfew. You’re all drunk! You’re trying to drink to get rid of your worries! It’s not gonna’ help you Tae! None of you!” I hear him yell at Taehyung. Now all eyes are on us, all the unwanted attention making me uncomfortable.

“That’s enough. Let’s go.” I tell them. Taehyung and Hoseok are glaring at each other until I finally grab onto Tae’s arm harshly. I hear and see Jungkook and Yoongi snickering in the back seat.

“Someone’s in trouble!” I hear Yoongi whisper to Jungkook. Jungkook nods his head up and down frantically while laughing ever so loudly.

“H-hey Namhoom. Why is you dribing? You’re drunp.” I turn my head and look at Jimin, he stares at me and I stare back. We both start laughing as hard as we can.

“Boy, I’m not drying. I’m in the seat belt rotting next to loo.” I think I drank too much. Jimin scrunches his nose and comes a little closer to me.

“Excuse me?!” He yells in my ear.

“Dude, those are the most jams you got.” He shakes his head and looks at Hoseok.

“We need to goo to thy stir and got jims. We are old out!” He whisper-yells. Everyone in the car starts laughing in everyone else’s ears until Hoseok slams on the breaks in our drive-way.

“Enough! How would you like it if Jin were here right now witnessing this all right now, huh?! Now I want all of you, and when i say all, I mean it, I want all of you to go to your own rooms! You all stay there for the rest of the night! Got it?!” His face is beet red, chest rising at an unusually fast rate.

“Mhm.” We all- except for Hoseok- say in unison.

Man. How did I think that drinking could take away Jin’s death? Nothing will and nothing can. How could I be so stupid?

Why didn’t I just listen to what Jin told me before he died?