Chapter Four

Sin

-Yoongi’s POV-

I remember. All of last night, the fight, the drinking, the technical crime. But it wasn’t enough for me, us, to forget about Jin’s death. He wasn’t just something that could be taken from your fingers with a blink of an eye, you would have to fight to take him away from me especially. We were all separated which was something not good for us right now with the current problem with no solution. I was sitting alone in my empty room playing with the lighter Jin-hyung had given me for my 17th birthday. ‘How does this thing still work?’ I was making the orange flames flicker in my hand. With me in control of what happens to the fire. Jin told me not to play with fire… the type of fire I’m playing with right now is in practically hell. The place where we fell we are in.

“Jin?” I waited for about 5 minutes knowing I wasn’t going to get a responce from my loved Hyung. “Why?! Why couldn’t it be me, Jin-hung!? Come back please!” I started to cry, softly. I heard a knock on my door but proceeded to scream and cry. My door was locked so whoever was trying to annoy me more than I already was couldn’t get in.

“Jin… I-I love you. So much and all I want to do is be with you. It’s what I’ll do.” With that I go to my closet, I kept a gasoline can in my closet for the bonfires we have at night. Bad idea to Keep it with me. I started to pour it all over my bed, curtains, floor and walls

‘The end, the start, my life is yours. To be one is for one and to live for one is to die with one.” I grabbed the lighter from my back pocket and flipped open the top of it with my thumb nail. I slowly walk up to the door and whisper to whom was standing by it.

“I just want you guys to know… I love you.”

 

“Yoongi?! Yoongi open the damn door! Yoongi!” To me it sounded like Jimin.

 

“I’m sorry, Jimin. I love you and the boys. Though I die our friendship will live on.”

I flicked the lighter so the flame writhed up like a blazing tornado of heat. I could hear Jimin kicking his feet against my door trying to break it open. I heard his feet tamper down the hallway at a quick pace. As soon as I did, I shot the lighter out of my hands and it flew over all of the floor. The flames rose quickly like blooming flowers in late spring. I wasn’t scared. This is what I wanted. To be with my brother, my Hyung, my everything… my family.

The smoke filled the room with me only being able to inhale, barely living from this point on I was happy.

“Jin. I’m coming home.” My last words before I out. Before I was breathless.

“Though I die, our friendship will live forever on.”