Say you won't let go -5-

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin pov: 

 

After I left Jiyong's apartment, I went to the first place I could think of and it was away from everything. I went to my grandparent's house. Of course, I called my mother and told her but I begged her not to tell Harin or the girls and I lied and I said I had a fight with them. It took me a great time to convince her and in the end, she agreed.

 

 

I was happy to see my grandparents again and I was glad they were able to distract me but it was only for a short time. I was lost and I was alone. I had no idea about what I should do but I knew that running away won't fix anything so after two days I returned home knowing exactly what I will do.

 

Of course, the girls went crazy when they saw me and they kept asking about what happened. They also told me that Jiyong was looking for me everywhere. Why would he? he made it clear that he won't do anything and that it was my responsibility to find a solution... 

 

 

''' What are you going to do now? '' Bom asked

'' You can't possibly go to dad and tell him you're having a baby and that even the father doesn't want it, the man will have a heart attack '' Harin reasoned and I knew she was right. In my whole life, my father was so proud of me and thought of me very highly so if I tell him this, I am not sure I will be able to handle his response... 

''  Yes, that's why I already made my decision '' I told them

'' You did? what is it? '' Bom asked surprised

'' Just know that no matter what we'll be here to help you '' Dara interrupted and held my hand

'' I know D, but I just decided to abort the baby '' I said on the verge of crying. I would never love to kill my own child but I had no other option, I am not ready for this yet...

'' Unnie are you sure? I know this is the only option for these circumstances but please think again, I don't want you to regret this '' Harin said sincerely

'' I can't just go and have the baby on my own. I didn't finish studying yet and I don't know if I will ever be able to work and manage the baby too. I for sure won't ask my parents for the money and Jiyong already said he didn't want it and it was my own problem. It's killing me that I have to do this to my baby but I just can't have him '' I explained emotionally and I was ready to cry my eyes out at the moment but someone grabbed my hand and started dragging me along with him. 

 

 

Everything happened too fast, and when I understood what was going on. I saw Jiyong pushing me with him until we get and the back part of the school. I immediately yelled at him once we stopped and I was taken aback with how he was taking me. It was all an act, I am sure... after all, he's good at that... 

 

He was starting to talk about our last conversation and I was sure he wanted to ask if I got rid of the baby yet. I was trying my best not to cry. Damn these stupid hormones... 

 

He was doing a good job at acting like he cared and if I didn't know him then I would have bought it. I was so angry that I told him I already aborted the baby and that there's nothing he should worry about. I wasn't even thinking and blurted out about the incident years ago. I was this far from breaking down and I surely didn't want him to see me. 

 

I told him everything that I held in my heart all these or at least some of it. But I knew it was pointless. He was still Kwon Jiyong the biggest player I've ever known and the most coward. 

 

After that, I left without waiting for his answer. I was crying so hard that I couldn't even walk anymore and sat on the nearest bench. I didn't even care if the students thought I was crazy. Just then, my sister and Dara came rushing to me. 

 

'' Unnie?! Unnie, what happened?!! Why are you crying? '' Harin asked clearly worried

'' Chae what happened? did Jiyong do something to you? '' Dara added and I shook my head 

'' Let's get you home, you can't study in this state '' Harin said as she made me stand but I stopped her

'' I can't go home, I have an appointment with the doctor  '' I told them 

'' Why so? '' 

'' I need to get rid of this, I can't take this anymore '' I answered a little more angry than I should

'' Okay, I will come with you '' Harin said immediately 

'' No, I will go alone. You just go home and tell mom something, I will be coming late so lie to her, okay? I will be fine don't worry '' 

'' But Chae- '' Dara started but I stopped her

'' No, D. I want to do this alone, I will be fine, okay? now I have to go before I get late '' I said and quickly took my bag from Harin and went to my car. 

 

 

 

As I drove to the doctor's clinic, I couldn't help my own tears from falling. How can I do this to my baby? What kind of people will I be? But I can't do this alone... All these were in my mind but one thing that I didn't find an explanation for was that I was sad that I was letting go of mine and Jiyong's child... No matter how much I didn't want to admit, I was happy that my baby, was Jiyong's...

 

But he crushed everything that day when I told him... if he just stayed without even saying anything... I would have mustered at least a little bit of courage to fight for this baby... but he didn't and of course, I won't force him into anything... 

 

 

As I waited for my turn, like the last time, I watched women come and leave and I envied them because they were able to keep their babies and wait for them and hold them and watch them grow... without I even realize it, my own tears were running down my cheeks... 

 

'' Are okay? '' a lady in her thirties who sitting next to me asked

I just nodded my head and started whipping my tears. 

'' Why are you crying? '' she asked again, I wouldn't be comfortable talking to strangers usually but I found myself taking to her

'' My life is just messed up and I don't know what to do... I am too scared '' I admitted

She only chuckled '' You're pregnant, aren't you? '' 

'' Yes-how did you know? '' 

'' It's easy you're so emotional, I've been there before '' she revealed

'' It  '' I answered and she laughed  

'' Yes it does, but trust me it's worth it. I know you must be scared of what will happen and how you'll be able to take care of another life but once it happens you'll find it naturally in you '' she added

'' How do you know this? '' I bluntly asked

'' All women are like that. They're all scared especially if they were alone but I believe they have to take the chance, no matter what, the babies they are carrying have a right to live too '' she con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter