Say you won't let go -2-

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up feeling something press on my stomach and a hot breath on my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and after rubbing them, I looked down to see a hand wrapped around me and I was more than sure it wasn't mine. My heart started beating fast and the moment I realized I was stark , I felt like my soul left my body. 

 

Holy ! Lee Chaerin what have you done! 

 

I was starting to have a panic attack. I never ever did something so reckless like this before and I was never going to do. I always believed that I would only have when I get married because I believed that it's the best to save myself for one special person. But it's all gone with the wind now. 

 

I slightly started to move the hand and once I succeeded, I pushed myself up and held the covers tightly around my body. My head was pounding and hurting like hell. I started massaging it slightly but my eyes shoot open as I realized who was the man sleeping next to me. 

 

 

NO! NO! NO ING WAY! This can't be happening! Oh god! No way! This is impossible! 

 

I was shouting in the inside while I stared at the sleeping Jiyong. How did I let this happen? how did this happen?! How did I get from the club here? Crap! Why can't I remember anything! 

I was freaking out alone while Jiyong was sleeping peacefully. I decided to use this chance and escape and then I would pretend that nothing ever happened. If that's even possible... 

 

But just when I turned and started to slowly rise from the bed, Jiyong woke up groaning. 

'' What the heck happened?! '' he muttered probably to himself but I was able to hear him. His voice was still raspy from the sleep and it sent chills down my spin. God, Chaerin, it's not the time for this! 

He must have noticed me because I was able to feel the bed moving and him inching closer to me. My back was facing him so he probably couldn't make out who I was. Seconds later, I felt him kissing my shoulder. 

'' Good- '' he started but stopped once he realized who I was. He immediately jumped out of the bed and that wasn't the right movement. He was completely so once he stood, there was nothing covering him. 

I put my right hand on my eyes and the other still holding the sheets and yelled '' Yah! Cover up yourself! '' I yelled. And thankfully, when I opened my eyes again his lower part was covered. Phew... 

 

'' What am I doing here?  '' I asked 

'' I don't know '' he simply answered

'' What happened last night? '' I asked again. Both of us sitting on each side of the bed facing each other 

'' I don't know '' he repeated 

'' How did we end up here? '' I was still asking 

'' I don't know '' he kept on repeating the same damn phrase as if it was the only thing he knew 

I groaned out of frustration and then shouted at him '' Just get out and let me change! '' He stared at me for a good minute then stood and walked to what I think was his bathroom. 

Once he was out of my sight, I screamed into the pillow thinking that it will be helpful. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking of what just happened and tried to remember what the hell I did last night but nothing came out. In the end, I gave up and started to look for my clothes. My underwears were throw in places that made me wonder how they got there. My dress was at the door. My dress! Everything happened because of this stupid dress! If I wore something else maybe nothing would have happened. 

 

I know I was being silly blaming the dress for the mistake I made but nothing mattered at that moment. I was struggling with the zipper but then I felt a hand on mine and then the zipper is done. Out of instinct, I quickly jumped away from him. 

 

'' Careful '' he said 

He looked like he just finished showering but still didn't get dressed. 

'' Umm, about last night... '' he started but I stopped him

'' Nothing happened last night! '' I told him right away

'' What? '' he asked as if surprised. What? did he expect something else? 

'' Let's just pretend like nothing ever happened. Last night was just a mistake and it should have never happened '' I added 

'' Mistake? '' he asked back in a low tone 

'' Yes, and it's better if we never talked about it ever again '' I told him but why do I feel like this isn't right? I looked at Jiyong and all I saw in his eyes were... hurt and disappointment...  

'' You think so? '' he asked me and turned his eyes away from me 

'' Yes '' I said with finality '' Besides you have a girlfriend and this isn't right toward her '' I added

He gave me a bitter smile and nodded '' You're right, this isn't right. We shouldn't have done that '' he said now looking back at me and I could clearly that his eyes felt... empty... opposite to what they were like two minutes ago. 

 

I won't lie, it hurt hearing those words from him even though I was the one who said them first to him. I didn't just lose the opportunity to enjoy my first time, I also can't remember and from now on I don't even have the right to think about it. 

 

We stood in the middle of his room looking at each other as if waiting for the other to say something. But I thought it's better to leave. 

'' I should go '' I told him and he nodded. As I walked to the door, I heard another door closing with a force that made me jump in my place. He walked back to the bathroom and closed the door forcefully after him. What's wrong with him? why is he being like this? it's not like there was something between us... right? 

 

 

I found my purse in his living room next to my heels so I took them and quickly left the house. Since I didn't have my car, I grab a cab and went to Dara's house, of course, I wouldn't go home in that state. On the way there, I opened my phone and found tons of missed calls and messages from both Dara and Bom but I chose to ignore them, I will make something up when I see them. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'' Where were you? '' 

'' Why did you answer your phone? we were worried sick about you! '' 

Bom and Dara showered me with their questions as soon as they saw my face. Thankfully Dara's parents and brother were out of the town so no one else besides us was there. 

 

'' Low your voices, you're too noisy '' I requested as I laid on Dara's bed and started massaging my temples. 

'' Great, you're having a hangover '' Bom said as she sat on my left and Dara on my right 

'' Seriously, where were you last night? '' Dara asked once again 

'' With Jiyong '' I whispered but apparently, they heard me. I knew it was better to tell them than to lie. 

'' WHAT?! '' they shouted at the same time making my headache even worse. 

'' UGH! '' 

'' Jiyong like in Kwon Jiyong? The same Jiyong we know? The Jiyong we who we went to his party last night?! '' Bom asked at the same time without even taking a breath. Yeah, that Jiyong... I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party'...

'' Yeah, that Jiyong '' I answered

'' Oh god! Did something happen between the two of you? ''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter