Say you won't let go -12-

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' Ji, calm down '' Youngbae whispered 

'' Hyung you look like you're gonna faint  '' Seungri added giggling earning himself a slap from Seung Hyun 

 

 

Jiyong was waiting with his best men for his bride to come. Ever since he woke up in the morning and he couldn't calm himself. And his friends teasing him didn't help. He didn't know if he was nervous or scared but he was sure he was excited and happy.

 

They refused to let him see Chaerin and he almost threw a tantrum if it wasn't for his sister. He was so comical. Never they thought they'd see him in that state.

 

His father came to talk with him after he woke up and he was able to relax but once Chaerin's father visited him he grew more nervous.  Everything felt like a dream to him. If anyone came to him two months ago and told him that he would be marrying Chaerin in such a short period he would have called them crazy.

 

 

 

In another room in the Shilla hotel, Chaerin, her best friends, sister, and family were getting ready. She was no better than Jiyong and the morning sickness that she had in the early morning made her feel worse about herself and she spent half an hour crying. And if it wasn't for the twins she wouldn't have eaten anything. 

 

 

Dara, Bom, and Harin were uncontrollable. And despite drinking the night up just last night they were a little more energetic than they should be. Her mother was barely holding her tears. 

 

She was eager to talk to Jiyong but her mother refused to let her. Of course, her erted friends and sister didn't stop giving her their so-called 'tips', she was even more shocked and embarrassed when her mother joined them. 

 

 

Mrs.Kwon and Dami also visited her and they didn't stop complimenting her beauty. And Jiyong's mother even gifted her a diamond bracelet. It was a bracelet that her mother-in-law gave her. It was kinda of a tradition in the family. The gesture warmed Chaerin's heart and she felt more grateful for having kind and loving in-laws. 

 

 

 

The young bride was emotional all day long but her emotions got the best of her when her father came to finally take her to her husband. The moment he saw her, his eyes got teary. Mr.Lee walked closer to Chaerin and kissed her forehead. 

 

'' You're so beautiful '' he told her '' I can't believe you're now all grown up and about to leave me and have your own family '' he said with a husky voice 

'' Appa '' Chaerin called trying not to cry herself 

'' You'll be my beautiful little princess, you know that right? '' she nodded '' I am sorry if I was once harsh on you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate in asking me, I would be lying if I said I am not sad right now that you'll be away but I am also happy that you're happy '' he added and once he finished everyone in the room was crying. 

'' Don't cry! '' Bom yelled as she came to Chaerin running and starting whipping her tears. 

 

 

Everyone went down to the reception hall and the bridesmaids entered. The girls were wearing different long dresses but they were all in blush pink. They looked lovely but Jiyong's eyes were only looking for his soon-to-be wife. 

 

 

'' Are you ready? '' Mr.Lee asked and his daughter only nodded and held him so tightly.

 

 

Once they entered everyone went silent and the music started to play. Everyone was captivated by the young bride's beauty. As soon as he laid his eyes on her, his heart started beating fast than it ever did and he was afraid that he'll faint. She was always gorgeous in his eyes but that day she was even more breathtaking if that's possible.

 

The moment he saw her, he let out a small inaudible gasp. She looked stunning and elegant. Everything about her made him fall in love with her even more. He didn't realize it, but when Chaerin made her entrance a happy grin was all over his face replacing the nervous expression he had a while ago.  

 

 

 

Chaerin and her father were taking slow stepped and she was worried that she may trip or something so she held on her father even more. When she saw Jiyong, her heart was at ease once again. He was dashing with his personally tailored and perfectly fit tuxedo. His hair was perfect. Everything about him was simply flawless. But what made him even more outstanding was the bright smile on his handsome face.

 

 

Their eyes never left each other and they were both eager to get to each other. And finally, after what seemed like forever, Chaerin reached him. Mr.Lee looked at his eldest daughter and kissed her forehead and then handed her to Jiyong. 

 

 

'' Take care of my daughter and always keep her happy, young man '' he said to his son-in-law and Jiyong slightly bowed. 

 

 

Eventually, the ceremony began and after everything was done and the bride and the groom shared their vows. It was time for Jiyong's most favorite part so far. 

 

You may kiss the bride... 

 

As soon as these words were said, Jiyong turned to Chaerin and with a smirk on his face, he leaned down, one hand cupping her cheek and the other around her neck. He connected both of their lips. It was supposed to be a quick light kiss, but such thing didn't exist in his dictionary. 

 

 

The cheers of the guests were the reason they pulled away. Chaerin's face was a deep shade of red while Jiyong was supporting a huge grin. Taking his wife's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter