Chapter 5

Snake Charmer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was wasted. Don't get me wrong, Kyungsoo had drunk before at Durmstrang, but there had been a big scandal during his fourth year and no one had dared to sneak in alcohol since then, so it had been over a year since Kyungsoo had drank. So now he was absolutely wasted. See, Kyungsoo had never had butterbeer before and wasn't quite sure what his tolerance was. At least he now knew he could handle somwhere between one and four. 

Kyungsoo stumbled towards the bathroom of the Inn as Chanyeol and Tao watched amused from their booth. He tripped his way over to the sink, glancing up at his disheveled appearance. 

"G-God Damn-n it you look gooood." Kyungsoo slurred to himself, smiling lopsidedly at himself in the mirror. It was then that drunken Kyungsoo glanced to his left, seeing a wide eyed Kai.

Kyungsoo gave the boy a once over and in the most sensual voice he could muster, croaked out, "Hello there tanned and handsome. What are you doing here?" 

Kai glanced around and found himself lost for words. 

"Have you come to take me home? Because I wouldn't mind that at all." Kyungsoo said, sure he had never sounded smoother in his life. "Well I'll be waiting outside for you tanned and handsome." Kyungsoo then held his hand up to show the 'call me' sign and spun around, walking gracefully out of the men's room and stumbling back to his friends, leaving Kai standing on his own, jaw dropped all the way to the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What in god's name had just happened. Kai had simply been washing his hands when a very tipsy looking Kyungsoo entered the bathroom and had started to drool over himself. He had then turned and slurred out a series of words that Kai was pretty sure were compliments. Honestly though, all he had picked up was 'tanned and handsome'. Kyungsoo had then promply turned around, stumbled into the doorframe and crashed his way back over to his hysterical friends. 

Either way though, Kai smirked. He watched as Chanyeol lifted Kyungsoo like a bride and carried him out of the pub. He wouldn't let Kyungsoo live this down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun shook his fingers through his hair, messing up his usually perfectly styled cut. He had no right to be mad, he knew that. But that wouldn't stop him. He was furious. What did that Kyungsoo boy have that he didn't. Kyungsoo wasn't taller than him, his fashion sense wasn't nearly as good as his and god damn anyone who said that Kyungsoo could outdo him when it came to eyeliner. So why was it the Chanyeol seemed so much more than friendly with Kyungsoo. I mean, who scoops up another boy like that. Especially one that seemed to literally be drooling all over Chanyeol. 

I mean sure, Baekhyun had felt this way when he first saw Tao with Chanyeol. But at least Tao was tall with a fashion sense and decent eyeliner. Kyungsoo held none of those features, so it made no sense. Plus, Baekhyun soon realized that even though him and Tao seemed to have a lot in common personality wise, Tao and Chanyeol would never be a thing. Well at least he was sure of this after 'accidently' evesdropping on a conversation between Tao and his parent's at a Christmas break party (The Byun's were known to throw extravagant parties where only the richest of families would attend-including Tao's) and finding out a very interesting secret about Mr. Huang Zitao. 

He would confront him. Or destroy Kyungsoo. Maybe a bit of both. Baekhyun nodded in satisfaction, feeling much better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo pushed his spo

Please log in to read the full chapter