Chapter 8

Snake Charmer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello. I don't know why but for some reason the Taoris relationship is currently my favorite. And yes, I know... they aren't part of EXO anymore. But plz let me live. I love those boys. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo was furious. Ignoring his better judgement he had decided to wait for Kai to go to Hogsmeade. It was simply because he wanted Kai to leave his moving situation alone. That was it. There was no other reason for meetin gup wth tan- Kai. But he was late. It was now 10:30 and Kai wasn't there, leaving Kyungsoo feeling like a fool. 

"Waiting for me? 

Kyungsoo glanced up from his moping, making eye contact with a smirking Kai. 

He had half a mind to scream at Kai for being so inconsiderate, but Kai seemed to be trying very hard to conceal his wheezing and Kyungsoo could see little drops of sweat gathering in his bangs. 

"Let's get this over with." 

"After you handsome." Jongin gave a deep bow, gesturing forward for Kyungsoo. 

He rolld his eyes, already wishing the day was over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saw your blushing bride this morning. He looked awfully, flushed. Couldn't tell if it was anger or you know... a little morning f-" 

"Enough Sehun. Drop it unless you want me to bring up the little Ravenclaw you seem to have gained some interest in." 

"He's just my tutor." Sehun grumbled, looking away. 

"Where's Kai anyway?" Kris asked, glancing up at the boy's best friend. 

"Went to go make amends with that owl boy. Ya know, the letter one with the big eyes."

"Kyungsoo. Oh god. He talks about him so much it seems I've learned a Gryffindor's name." 

"Jesus Christ. He really seems interested. Don't get why. Last thing we need is any more connections to other houses. And Gryffindor at that. He does know that house is full of trash, right?" 

Kris glanced up, raising his party shaved eyebrow. 

"I'm not making an exception for your 'boyfriend' Kris. Even if he does come from a well-repected family, he's still a blood traitor." 

Kris shrugged, "Fair. The panda would be smart to accept our relationship. Then I can guide him onto a better path and he won't be hanging around with all those muggleborn scum."

Sehun nodded in agreement. 

"You've been awfully quite Baekhyun? Did you piss off Chen again? He makes those weird silencing candies now, right?" 

"Baekhyun?" 

Kris waved his hand in front of Baekhyun's face, snapping him out of his trance. 

"What?" 

"What's wrong with you? I haven't had this much peace from you in forever." 

"It's a miracle." 

Baekhyun flipped off Sehun. 

"There we go. That's more like it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day at Hogsmeade had strangely been less dreadful that Kyungsoo could have ever imagined. After grabbing lunch and doing some casual shopping, Kyungsoo found it getting late. 

"It's getting late Kai, I think I might hea-" 

In that moment, Kyungsoo hea

Please log in to read the full chapter