Chapter 1

Snake Charmer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Starting a new school can be scary. It doesn't really need to be said, for it's quite obvious. Knowing this didn't make Kyungsoo any less terrified as he boarded the Hogwart's Express. 

Although he hadn't exactly fit in, Kyungsoo had been attending Durmstrangs for the past five years. After some familial complications, he had been transfered to Hogwarts, where he would now be starting his sixth year. And he was petrified. 

Kyungsoo pushed his way through the people mingling in the halls, till finally, when he was about to give up hope, Kyungsoo found an empty compartment. Sighing, he threw himself down on the seat and stared out the window at the families hugging and saying farewell. Shaking his head, Kyungsoo picked up a pair of headphones from his bag and plugged himself in, listening to music till he drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~

"Do you think he's alive?" 

"Of course he's alive. You can see his chest moving up and down ." 

"Chen!" 

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes slowly, only to be greeted by the close up face of some random boy. Startled, he threw his head back, smacking it on the window. 

"Great job Chen, now look what you've done." A boy with puffy cheeks, but a very lean body commented

"Shut up Xiumin. No one asked for your commentary." 

"And no one asked for your existence, but here you are." 

"Guys calm down. I'm sorry about that. I'm Suho." The boy has slicked up black hair and his cloak was scattered with Prefect and Head Boy badges. "This here is Yixing" He said in a tone of admiration, placing his hand gently on the boy's thigh. "Over there are Chen and Xiumin. Ignore their fighting, they really are friends." 

"He wishes" the boy Suho had refered to as Chen commented. 

Kyungsoo blinked. They were all so handsome. Honestly, Kyungsoo was a little overwhelmed. 

"Sorry that we woke you. All the other compartments were full." Yixing stated, reaching out his hand to shake Kyungsoo's. "What's your name?" 

"Kyungsoo. I'm new." 

"I couldn't of guessed." Chen replied sarcastically. 

Xiumin scoffed. "Ignore him. What year are you?" 

"Sixth." 

'Great, That's the same as us. Well, except Xiumin. He's in seventh." 

Kyungsoo's already huge eyes widened. He looked so young, but who was he to judge. 

~~~~

After some friendly chatting and some not-so-friendly arguing between Xiumin and Chen, the boys all got up and changed into their robes. Suho and Xiumin had blue ties, while Chen and Lay's were yellow. They explained how there were four houses. Griffyndor was brave, Ravenclaw was smart (Chen

Please log in to read the full chapter