Sold

Tears Fall Like Raindrops

The two managed to fall asleep later, after a lot of worrying from Youngjae, and a lot of nothing from Daehyun. The older had pretty much been quiet the entire time, only moving slightly to hold Youngjae a bit more comfortably. 

But their sleep was soon disturbed by the sound of a door opening. Daehyun woke up first. He gently woke up Youngjae, telling him to be quiet. 

“Yes, two idols. From a successful group too.” They heard a male voice say. 

“Really? You know that my offer still stands. I am very interested.” Another male voice said. The words did nothing to comfort Daehyun. 

Seconds later, two men appeared outside the cell, looking at them. One of them was the leader that Daehyun had been interrogated by a few hours before. The other man was a complete stranger. He was older, maybe in his late 40’s. Daehyun pulled Youngjae closer. 

“So?” The leader said. 

“Can I see them up close?” The other man asked. The leader opened the door. 

“Be careful, they are very protective of each other.” The leader said. 

“Don't worry mr. Kim. You know I have done this before.” The new man said. As he stood towering over Daehyun and Youngjae, they had never felt smaller. The man reached down no grabbed a hold of Youngjae's face, examining it as if he was nothing but a piece of meat. Daehyun slapped his hand away, pulling Youngjae behind him. 

“I see that you are right, mr. Kim. They do seem to be very protective.” The new man said. Mr. Kim turned his head down the corridor and called for someone. Seconds later, one of the bodyguards appeared outside the cell. 

The bodyguard entered the cell and proceeded to help the man pull Youngjae and Daehyun apart, despite the protests from the 2 boys. 

Daehyun was being restrained by the bodyguard in one corner of the room, as he watched the new man, who Daehyun had decided was the worst person they had encountered here, pin Youngjae against the wall. 

“Let me go.” Youngjae fought against the man, but he was much taller and stronger. Daehyun felt absolutely helpless. 

“I think I'll take them. Both of them.” The man said, finally releasing Youngjae from his grasp. The bodyguard took it as a sign to release Daehyun too. The second Daehyun was free, he was determined to kill the man, but the chain around his ankle wouldn't let him. Instead he resorted to pulling Youngjae close and sending the man dagger-like glares. 

“Both of the,? Are you sure you can handle that?” Mr. Kim asked. 

“Absolutely. I have done this countless of times  mean said. His words were sending chills down Daehyun's back, as if someone poured a bucket of ice water over his head. 

The two men locked the cell door and walked down the corridor again, leaving the two boys in the cell in silence. 

“What is going to happen to us?” Youngjae asked. As the younger of the two, he felt like it was his place to ask Daehyun that question, even if he was sure the older had no idea. 

“I don't know. But for now, we just have to stay strong. The others are looking for us, and we just have to hang on until they find us.” Daehyun said, wrapping his arm around Youngjae's shoulder, pulling him closer. 

“But what if they don't find us?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun didn't answer. He just shook his head and left the conversation there. 


What felt like an eternity later, but which was probably only an hour or two, the two men came back, this time with 4 huge bodyguards next to them. It all happened so fast that Daehyun and Youngjae didn't even have time to react. 

One moment, the door to their cell is opened. Then the bodyguards move in, two of them moving to restrain Daehyun, and two to Youngjae as well. The chains around their ankles were unlocked and they were led out of the cell. 

“What's going on?” Daehyun asked confused, but no one answered him. They were pulled down the corridor, through several doors and corridors, until they came to what looked like a parking lot. In front of them were parked a large dark SUV. 

Daehyun and Youngjae were handcuffed and thrown into the back of the car. 

“What is happening?” Youngjae yelled at the men outside.

“This kind man has just paid a very generous amount of money for you. You are no longer my problem.” Mr. Kim said, waving a large stack of money in his hand. The doors of the car were closed, leaving the 2 boys in darkness. 

“Where are we going? What are we going to do?” Youngjae asked. And once again, Daehyun didn't have an answer.

---------------
An: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write this. I'm going on a field trip to Germany with my class tomorrow, so I wanted to get this up before I go. But next week school is off for a week, so I will have a lot of time to write. I hope you guys will stay with me, even through my inconsistent updates❤️