Lies, lies everywhere

Tears Fall Like Raindrops

When Daehyun woke up the next morning, he felt a weight pressing on his chest. When he opened his eyes, he starred down upon a crown of dark hair. He'd know that color everywhere. 
"Youngjae?" Daehyun asked quietly. The younger nodded his head slightly against Daehyun's chest, before apparently going back to sleep. 

Daehyun hated having to wake the younger, to have him wake up to this nightmare that they were both stuck in. He really wished that they weren't here, or at least that Youngjae wasn't. It was his fault. 

'I'm a lying idiot.' Daehyun thought. 

Because he had been lying to Youngjae twice. Two big lies, not the small, white, innocent ones. But the big, black and dangerous ones. 

Number one: He had only told this lie for a day, but it was already knowing at his heart. He knew who had taken them. Not the exact people who had kidnapped them, but their boss. He had met him one night a few weeks ago, just after he had started drinking again. He wasn't exactly sure why they had been kidnapped, but he was sure of who was behind it.

And if you think number one is bad, wait until you hear number two. Daehyun had been telling the second lie for several months. But this lie wasn't just to Youngjae, but to himself as well. He had tried telling himself this for several months. 

Number two: He was not in love with Youngjae. It was as simple as that, but at the same time, it was immensely complicated. 

He was lying. 

He was completely in love with the younger man. But he couldn't tell him. It would destroy them both. It would ruin the relationship that they had built for more than 5 years. 

"Daehyun?" He heard someone say, the soft voice recognizable everywhere. 
"Yes?" Daehyun asked. 
"You're staring at me. Are you okay?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun felt his cheeks blush and quickly looked away. 
"I'm fine. Considering the circumstances at least." Daehyun said. And it seemed Youngjae hadn't really realized that they were surrounded by concrete walls and chains linking his feet to the wall. 
"Right. I hoped it was a dream." Youngjae whispered. Daehyun squeezed his shoulder gently. 
"Sorry." Daehyun said, and not only for making him realize the circumstances of their surroundings. 
"Don't be. Please, I hate seeing you apologize." Youngjae said, leaning his head on Daehyun's chest. 

Daehyun just hoped that Youngjae wouldn't notice how fast his heart was beating. 

"To tell you the truth: If I had to be stuck somewhere like this, I'm happy it was with you." Youngjae said. It drove Daehyun crazy. Was Youngjae confessing to him? 
"Me too. I mean, with you, that is." Daehyun said, almost cracking a small smile at how cheesy this scene must have seemed. Youngjae just smiled as he nodded his head against Daehyun's chest. They fell into a comfortable silence. 


What seemed like an eternity later, although it was probably only a few hours (they didn't know, there wasn't a clock in their cell), they heard a door open in the far end of the corridor outside the cell. Both of them looked at each other with worried eyes. They remembered what happened last time someone came to "visit" them. He shivered at the memory, as he pulled Youngjae a bit closer to him. 

Suddenly, a figure appeared outside the cell. It was a man, maybe in his late 30's, with dark brown, almost black hair. 
Two bigger men appeared next to him. 
"Well, well. I guess you two have gotten friendly." The man said, referring to how close the two idols were sitting. He turned to the bigger men and made some gestures and spoke in a hushed voice. 

Before Daehyun and Youngjae knew it, the door to their cell was open, and the two bodyguards (or whatever) walked into the cell. 
"No, please no." Daehyun said, hugging his younger bandmate to his chest, with Youngjae doing the same. 
One of the bodyguards grabbed a hold of Youngjae and pulled him off of Daehyun, not caring how much the boy was struggling against him. The other bodyguard took out a key and opened the chain around Daehyun's ankle, pulling the singer of the ground roughly. 
"NO!" Youngjae shouted, as he watched helplessly as Daehyun was dragged out of the cell. Youngjae was thrown down onto the ground as the men left the room, taking Daehyun with them, both men struggling against their restraints, but none of them succeeding. 

Youngjae was left alone in the cell, with the darkness as his only companion. 

---------------------

An- Wow, this got a lot darker than I had planned. But if you have read my other stories (*hinting at you to go read them*) you'd know that I love making people suffer, both my readers and the idols in my stories. 
And now to some good news (for me at least): I'm going to be seeing BAP when they go on tour later this year. I can barely wait. I was at one of their concerts last year too, and now I'm going again. Yayyyyyy😄
As always, please subscribe, vote and comment❤️