Apart part 2

Tears Fall Like Raindrops

“My name is Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun said. The man in front of him looked pleased. 

“And what is the name of the other boy in your cell?” The man asked. Daehyun thought about refusing to answer, but knew that nothing good was going to come from it. It would only hurt himself and Youngjae more to lie to these people. 

“His name is Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun said in defeat. 

“And what do you do for a living?” The man asked. Daehyun knew that the man already knew the answer to the question, but asked it anyway, just to make Daehyun feel even more helpless. 

“We are members of the idol group, BAP.” Daehyun said. 

“Idols? They usually give quite a good price on the market. I could easily get a lot of money for you two.” The man said, and Daehyun froze when he realized the meaning behind the words. 

No, that couldn't be the reason why they were here. They were here because these people wanted a ransom, and their members were going to pay it. Right?


Back in the cell, Youngjae was slowly feeling more and more helpless. He had gone from sitting in the corner of the cell, to pacing back and forth in the small cell, the chain around his ankle restraining him from reaching the furthest part of the cell, to sitting down again, this time in the middle of the cell. 

He didn't even notice the tears streaming down his face anymore. He was tired, hungry, scared and he missed Daehyun. 
‘Where is he?’ Youngjae thought to himself, pulling his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. 

About an hour later, the door in the far end of the corridor opened. Youngjae contemplated going to the bars to see what was happening, but he didn't want to leave the relatively safe space in the middle of the cell. Looking at the floor outside the cell, he saw three shadows approaching the cell. 

Was it the three men again, those who had taken Daehyun? Were they going to take him away too? Had they killed Daehyun and now come back for him? 

The questions flew through his mind, but instantly calmed down when he recognized the soft brown hair of the man in the middle. 

“Dae?” He asked, so quietly that he wasn't sure if Daehyun had heard him or not. The two other men were holding onto Daehyun's arms, restraining him. One of them pulled out a key and opened the door to the cell. 

The three men, the two bodyguards from before, and Daehyun, stepped into the cell. One of the bodyguards grabbed onto Youngjae, restraining him, while the other chained Daehyun to the wall again. 

When he was set free, Youngjae immediately went to check on Daehyun. The older didn't seem like himself. He seemed dazed, almost distant. 

“Dae? Daehyun?” Youngjae whispered, gently touching Daehyun's cheek. The older didn't even meet his eyes. What had those people done to him. 

“Dae? What happened?” Youngjae asked, pleading with Daehyun to talk to him. 

“We're going to die.” Daehyun said, his eyes still distant, and his voice monotone in a way that Youngjae definitely didn't like. He didn't know what to say in response to Daehyun's statement. 

So he just opted for hugging the main vocalist, as if he could protect the older from danger. He knew he couldn't. He knew that at some point, someone was going to come and take Daehyun away from him, but for now, this was enough. At least for him.

-------------
An: hello again. Sorry for not having uploaded all week, I've been busy with school and homework and stuff. But here is a new chapter. I haven't proofread it, I've been to tired, so I hope there isn't too many mistakes. But please subscribe, comment and upvote. It helps me get through the day❤️