Left behind

Tears Fall Like Raindrops

Yongguk was beside himself with worry. 
"They're going to be okay. We just have to find them, okay?" Himchan tried calming him down. It had been almost two days since Daehyun and Youngjae went missing. Yesterday, they had notified the police. They had gone to the bar where Youngjae had gone to pick up Daehyun, and they had even found the bartender who asked the 2 vocalists to leave the bar. 

"But what if they're not okay? What if they're lying dead in a ditch somewhere?" Yongguk asked. Himchan sat down on a chair beside him, putting his head on the leader's shoulder. 
"Right now, we have to take one step at a time. The police are doing everything they can to locate them." Himchan said. He himself was also very worried, but he couldn't really do anything for Daehyun and Youngjae at this point. But he could do something for the rest of the members. 
"But we can't just sit here and wait for them to tell us that they found their bodies in a lake somewhere." Yongguk insisted.
"Right now, what we have to do, is to take care of Junhong and Jongup. They need us to be strong right now, otherwise, they're not going to handle this well." Himchan said. Yongguk just nodded. 


In another room, Zelo and Jongup were lying on Jongup's bed. Or rather, Jongup was lying with his head in Zelo's lap, while the younger resorted to playing with his dark hair. 
"Do you think Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung have been kidnapped?" Zelo asked. 
"I don't know, do you?" 
"Yeah... I mean they wouldn't just leave, without leaving a single note or letter to us. I think someone is stopping them from contacting us." Zelo said, staring into the air. 


Back in the room with Himchan and Yongguk, no one said a thing. Neither of the two knew what to say, or what to do to make the situation better. Suddenly the silence was disturbed by a loud ringing noise, making the two idols in the room jump. Yongguk picked up the phone. 
"Hello?" The leader answered.
"Yes...really...yeah, we'll be there in 20 minutes. Thank you." Yongguk said. Himchan got frustrated that he could only hear half of the conversation, and it was obviously the unimportant part. Yongguk hung up on the phone. 
"It was the police." Yongguk said, filling Himchan with a strange feeling of relief and dread. 
"They said they might have tracked Youngjae's phone to somewhere in the city. They're already on their way to check it out." Yongguk said, his voice filled with real happiness for the first time in 2 days. 
"Really? That's amazing." Himchan said, a smile spreading over his face. 
"They want us to come down to the station. Can you go get the maknaes?" Yongguk said. Himchan nodded. 

In the other room, Zelo and Jongup looked up when they heard someone knocking on the door. 
"Come in." Jongup said. Himchan opened the door with a big smile on his face. This immediately made the maknaes jump up. 
"Has something happened?" Zelo asked. 
"The police just called. They might have found them." Himchan announced. Jongup stood for a few seconds, not really believing what he was hearing. 
"Really? Where?" Zelo asked, a smile matching Himchan's spreading on his face. 
"I'm not quite sure, but it's somewhere within the city. The police is already on their way to check it out. We are going down to the station, and we assumed you'd like to come with us." Himchan said. The maknaes started jumping around with joy. They had missed their hyungs a lot. The dorm felt empty without them. 


Then the 4 young men stepped into the police station, the officer who had their case was waiting for them. 
"Officer Kim? What's going on?" Yongguk asked. Officer Kim was a female officer, around the age of 40.
"We succeeded in tracking the phone belonging to Yoo Youngjae to an abandoned warehouse in the west part of the city." She said. 
"So they're on their way here now?" Himchan asked. 
"They should be. They'll probably be here in around 30 minutes." The officer said. The idols started jumping around in happiness, with their manager looking at them with a mixture of disdain for their behavior and relief over the news. 
"Officer Kim?" Another officer called from across the room. 
"I'll be back in a moment." The officer said, walking over to her colleague.

A few moments later, the officer returned, but this time, her face was more solemn. 
"What was it? Was it about Daehyun and Youngjae?" Yongguk asked, starting to worry about the woman's facial expression. 
"The officers checked out the entire building. They weren't there. All they found were a few Hobos who were in possession of the phones belonging to Youngjae and Daehyun. I'm sorry." The officer said. 

And the members of BAP felt like they had been buried in concrete on the bottom of the sea. 

-----------
An: a chapter focusing on the feelings of the people left behind. The next chapter will go back to focusing on Youngjae and Daehyun. Please subscribe, upvote and comment to get faster updates❤️