One fateful night

Tears Fall Like Raindrops

It was quiet at the BAP dorm. Suddenly, a phone began ringing, disturbing the sleeping members. 
"Youngjae, pick up your phone." Himchan said, turning over to go back to sleep. Youngjae rubbed his eyes before reaching out for his phone. 
"Hello?" He said sleepily. 
"Youngjae? I need your help." Youngjae recognized the voice in the phone. 
"Daehyun, have you looked at your clock? It's half past 2." Youngjae complained. 
"Can you come and get me?" Daehyun said, and Youngjae realized that the orders words were slurred. 
"Have you been drinking again?" Youngjae asked, disappointed. Nonetheless, he was already out of bed and putting on some clothes. If Daehyun had been drinking, he had to get home somehow, no matter how much Youngjae hated it when the older drank. 
"Maybe...only a little bit." Daehyun said. 
"Okay. What bar are you at?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun gave him the name of the bar.
"Okay, I'm on my way." Youngjae said, hanging up, just as he was about to exit the dorm. 

30 minutes later, Youngjae arrived at the bar that Daehyun had talked about. When he entered, he was overwhelmed by the strong smell of alcohol. Youngjae found Daehyun resting his head on a table. 
"Daehyun? Wake up." Youngjae said, shaking Daehyun's shoulder gently. 
"Are you his friend?" A bartender asked. Youngjae nodded. 
"We're going to have to ask you to leave now, we are about to close." The bartender said. Youngjae nodded and tried again to wake Daehyun up. 
"Ahh, Youngjae, you came for me?" Daehyun asked. He was clearly drunk, but not as badly as Youngjae had seen him before. During their hiatus, Daehyun had gotten into a bad habit of drinking a lot, which resulted in Youngjae and the other members having to come pick him up at the most ridiculous hours of the night, and then take him home. Luckily, they all lived together now, so it wasn't so bad. 

But Youngjae couldn't help but be disappointed in Daehyun. The older had promised to stop drinking. And he had held that promise until a few weeks ago, when he came stumbling home one morning at 5:30 am, much to the worry of the other members. 

"Come on, we have to get home." Youngjae said, gently supporting Daehyun, when it became clear that the older wasn't stable enough to walk by himself. 

The two walked down the street towards the car. When they had gotten halfway from the bar to the car, Youngjae felt something...off. Something wasn't right. He looked over his shoulder to see a group, maybe 5, men walking about 10 meters behind them. He tried to ignore it, brushing it off as other people who, coincidentally, had to go the same way as them. 

He looked over his shoulder again, and this time, the men were closer, maybe 5 meters. 
'Okay, this is coincidentally.' Youngjae thought as he tried walking faster while still supporting Daehyun. The older was still awake, but Youngjae could clearly feel how the older was resting most of his weight on him. 

Around 30 seconds passed before Youngjae clearly felt the presence of someone behind him. Seconds later he felt a hand on his shoulder. 
"And where do you think you're going?" A man asked. Youngjae turned around, fear gripping him. 
"What's it to you? We're just walking to our car." Youngjae said. He gripped Daehyun a little tighter. 
"But you can't leave when the fun is just getting started." The same man said. Youngjae looked around to find himself and Daehyun surrounded. 
"What do you want?" Youngjae asked, his mind slightly clouding with fear. 
"Well, if you leave your friend here, you can go home." Another man said. Youngjae gripped Daehyun even tighter. The older had fallen asleep in his arms. 
"WHAT? No way." Youngjae exclaimed. He may be scared, but there was no way he was letting these strangers have Daehyun. 

The apparent leader of the group looked around the circle of people standing around Youngjae and Daehyun. Then, as all eyes were on him, he gave a short nod. 

Then all hell broke loose. In seconds, Youngjae felt Daehyun being ripped from him. He felt himself being thrown to the ground, with someone placing their knee on his back, making it unable for him to get back up. He looked around for help, but it seemed the streets were empty at this time. And it didn't seem like Daehyun was going to be of much help. Youngjae felt his hands being pulled behind his back and bound.
"LET GO OF ME." He shouted, trying to break free, to no avail. He got pulled roughly of the ground and with 2 hands on his upper arms, he was led towards a black car. He got thrown into the back of the car. A few seconds later, he saw Daehyun, who was still asleep, with his hands bound the same way Youngjae's was, being thrown into the car as well. 
'We're being kidnapped' Youngjae thought. He didn't really notice the tears streaming down his cheeks, or the car starting. Fear had paralyzed him, made him numb. As the car drove off with alarming speed, Youngjae almost couldn't think at all. A few minutes later, the shock started to wear off, and he felt his eyelids getting heavy. 
'Maybe, if I fall asleep, I will wake up and this will all be a very bad dream.' Youngjae thought. He knew it wouldn't happen like that. But at that moment, he needed to have some kind of hope.