LITTLE ONE'S TALE: Mommy is mad

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire's Confession: Last Chapter

 

 

MOMMY IS MAD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The basis of a good night sleep to one Jessica Kwon is based on the natural makeup of Eve when God made her, to accompany Adam in such terms it is dubbed as in simple English.


Nights in Italy are cold as well as days would’ve been cold but to their surprise, it is nothing but a humid day with the sun soaring high up in their heads. The smell of the vineyard outside intruding their noses. It is like Yuri’s favorite season. And here she is sleeping soundly underneath the lump of blankets covering her glorious body. Jessica hovered over her wife. Glancing at the slightly exposed shoulders.


She gulped.

 

“I’m sorry peanut, Mommy and Mama always sleep like this. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary I promise you.” She repented for her rugged thoughts. A coin for every lust she had for Yuri ever since she got pregnant, Jessica would have earned millions more if not billions. Mommy


It is like a tradition for the happily married couple to sleep side by side with nothing on. Jessica always asserted that it is just normal to be like that, whilst Taeyeon would always chide her twin for it is disgusting. Furthermore, Yuri still liked it. 


And Jessica faced the first ray of sunlight thinking that it would never be the same when their baby arrives.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breakfast is momentarily paused when a fight between Sooyoung and Jessica had erupted in a series of events accusing the couple in a steamy encounter in the middle of the vineyard last night. Yuri processed the crime in just a second, huge waves of anger flashed and then it hit her, the duo is just like that. May or may not be, they are just probably eating and in a fortunate time of events, had eavesdropped.


“You should control Jessica Yuri. her mood swings would definitely be prominent now.” Tiffany says over a sip of her morning wine. Both of her idle palms are planted k. Either side of Theo’s ears.


Explicit languages are surely enough for the child to be the youngest enthusiast and Tiffany never wished for anything like that.


“I’m trying. It’s funny actually, last night she bought a fast food chain over a phone call. I don’t know what she did but I am sure there is something in there that is illegal in a business transaction matter. I’ll check it tomorrow…..YAH! Sica!”


Yuri hummed, taking in the advice before standing up to stop her wife from across the table. Now her eyes roamed on who the enemy is, funny to say it is just Jessica’s older yet shorter twin and Yuri quite regretted the fact that she stopped the pregnant one punching the daylights out of Taeyeon.

 

“You shouldn’t do woohoo in a situation like that. Did you even consider the purity of this land Twinnie?” Taeyeon gasped. A look of mockery in her eyes. And in a short while, a bagel flew across her face. Just enough for the twins to come flying around the pool.

 

“YOU CAN’T RUN! YOU’LL JUST WALK!” The older thirty-year-old almost howled in laughter as she jogged while Jessica chased for her in a slow yet sure little jogging of her own.

 

“Wow, they are sure childish. Throwing this little munchkin!” Sooyoung erupted in her exaggerated antics. Talking to the disregarded bagel resting in Taeyeon’s plate. And then eating it whole.


“You are disgusting!” Tiffany squirmed. 


“Well, that makes you as well. Family above all!” Sooyoung lifted up her wine goblet, a toast is offered and deeply accepted by Hyoyeon and Sunny and Seohyun to comment, “Unnie, it's morning.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------


“What?! What do you want? Goo Goo?Gaaa gaa?” Taeyeon’s voice halted the silent afternoon tea. Theodore’s incoherent words are slowly spouting out his mouth and it is his mother who got to hear it first.

Taeyeon’s amused face got the best of Jessica, how else would a baby treat a baby, in fact, Taeyeon is nothing but a clingy mother than to a wife. She watched as her twin lifted the perfect little boy in the air with Tiffany circling her waist, watching them fondly. 

 

A family, and it is amazing.

 

“What are you thinking?” Yuri peeked through her wife’s shoulders munching a piece of canapé Sooyoung surprisingly shared.

“A name?”

“We haven’t even know the gender yet honey. Let’s go to the doctor after this vacation.”Yuri smiled as she kissed Jessica’s sun-kissed hair. A dim complexion appeared when the tanned girl hovered over her wife for a brief hug. And then settled at her chest for comfort, embracing her.

 

“Aren’t you extra clingy today?” 


“Am I not allowed to do so?” Yuri let’s go and Jessica sighed and tug her closer.

“I love you so much. Love me even if I’m fat...my body won’t be the same.” Jessica pouted. She could feel Yuri laughing, as well as Yoona who is eavesdropping.

 

“I love you too. Even if you’re fat.”

—————————

 

An everlasting trauma. 

 

It is neither a van nor a truck. But they arrive at Tiffany’s pink hospital together. The formation of black and white sports cars each consisting of two persons and a great big hummer lined up to take a pinch at the grand unveiling of Jessica Kwon’s baby.


Sunny and Hyoyeon both had a look on their faces, a terrible sight to behold if you are experiencing an emergency. Rather than taking the highly convenient sky travel in which the twins are very famous of, they decided to go with cars and the blockage at the emergency door of the hospital didn’t sound good at all.


“Will I still be thankful to Taeyeon for giving me this Lamborghini if an ambulance rams it towards its end? I haven’t even used it for like a week.” Hyoyeon inched closer to her car.


“I’ll thank Sica for the Maserati later.” Sunny smiled, god only knows how thankful she is that her car is safe in the garage back home.


“Good parking Yoona!” Sooyoung spanked the hummer door shut.


“UNNIE, this is a driveway we can’t park here.” Seohyun erupted as soon as she stepped foot in the pavement.


“Then you park it!” Yoona threw the key to Seohyun eventually the other girl pinched the metal key like it is made of rancid material. 


“Oohhhh. Did you finally moved on?” Sooyoung purposely covered and pointed at the two exes. It is a miracle that they even had the chance to exist in a place together. 


Because Yoona seemed a little too bitter.


——————————


It’s coming and no one is ready.


The second heir to the vast empire. And also to the unending love of seven aunties. The hospital rang a buzzer, and the basement laboratory opened up for the first time.

“If ever, there is like an accident. In that matter, your car would be the first one to get rammed.” Sooyoung heavily tried to conceal her laugh at her theory. Much so, Taeyeon didn’t actually hear for she is busy covering the nose of her son.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany then pried Theo away from his mama, kissing the little boy who looked relieved at the sight of his mommy.

“This is a hospital. It’s dirty, why out of all the places Jessica had to do it here! We have a lab in our house?” Taeyeon strutted, keeping up with her twin in front.

“Out of all the places, my hospital Taeyeon? You think I am not capable of sanity?”

“Well…”

And Tiffany left her all through the process Taeyeon went on inside to follow her wife, mumbling some curses.

 

———————————


“Are you okay?” Yuri gave Jessica’s forehead a quick smooch. 


Underground and private, that’s what the Jungs like in terms of their daily checkup. The pink hospital had to renovate for a month to abide so. Lanterns are across the room with soft lighting in it, resembling an old wizard tent. 

But then again, everyone knows Taeyeon is a er for Harry Potter as much as Jessica hates to admit, she got roped in and almost every night she would yell, cruccio to Sooyoung. And accio to Yuri. Perhaps, indeed it runs in the blood.

Several moments later the doctor arrived with his forehead shining. Such terms, it is a vast enormous forehead. The almost receding hairline goes unnoticed as Yoona elbowed Sooyoung in a jest, “That doctor has a small face.”

“That doctor has a small face because he has a wide forehead.” Sooyoung laughed in reply.


“And that everyone will end all the airports.” Came Taeyeon’s obviously dash remark as the three of them emerged in a dying piece of laughter. Whilst Sunny and Hyoyeon searched for a name on the internet.

“God Taeng, he is the best doctor here.” Sunny echoed.

“It’s my wife.” Taeyeon asserted. Ready to choke anytime when the doctor gestured Jessica on the bed. She jumped to Yuri in a flash.

“Isn’t an OBGYN supposed to be a girl?” Says Taeyeon, quickly blurting the traditional mantra and perhaps Yuri had just realized that now that she also jumped and grabbed the doctor’s hand.


“I swear I know him….let me process. QUIT READING!” Taeyeon stopped Sunny with a wave of her hand.

 

“Your an OBYGN….Ugh...Mr. Kwon?” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter