Theodore’s Tale: Her Little Game Part 1

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession: 
Theodore’s Tale

 


           HER LITTLE GAME: Part 1

 

They came back from Paris bearing gifts and a soft smile from Jessica with the appearance of her favorite wine in the table. Theodore’s current adoration to his aunt reflects unto why the child is laid comfortably beside Jessica in the king sized bedroom, playing with his little feet high up in the air. Even in three weeks old, the baby had the energy to be a future gymnast. But in between those bubble saliva and twinkle eyes schedule, he usually dozes off.


“We have a visitor here.” Yuri came inside the room with a smile. Tickling the Taeyeon carbon copy by his sides softly.


“I think you should lay low with the wine Sica.” Yuri reaches for the wine glass, taking it away from Jessica’s hands. In one final swoop, Theo’s eyes fluttered towards the red liquid. Blurting out a pout for instance.


“See? He wants to taste it.” Yuri took the glass towards her teasing mouth. 


“And you devoured my wine.” 


“Sica. We should return Theo back to his parents. Taeyeon will kill you once she arrives from her business trip.” Leaning over the headboard to aid the already sleeping Theodore, Yuri cradled the child like it is her own. Issuing a small tear from Jessica’s eyes.


“Tiffany has an on call surgery. No one in their right mind would let Theo stumble in the hands of a nanny.” Jessica reasoned.


“Because of what?” Yuri replies in a mocking tone. Sure of how her wife has tons of rebuttal sentences all worthy of winning however like the denial in it, Yuri knows best how to reply to them.

 


She knows the fashion designer only wants to spend a little time with her nephew. Spoiling him to the ends of the earth.


“Because Honey, They could kidnap him and ask us for money and all and Taeyeon could kill an entire village for that.”


“As you say fit.” Yuri laughed. 

 

Jessica continued to pout. Staring right back at her wife who is apparently engrossed with talking animatedly to the sleeping child chugging down the alcoholic sensation in his small milk bottle. It dawned upon her that sometimes, love isn’t just enough.

 

“Yuri.”


“Yep?”


“The schedule for the vitro got cancelled because the Doctor is away, he went skiing.” Jessica started to swear inside her brain. Divulging the information is hard since Yuri is looking forward in the schedule that she happens to use the jet for once.


“We could reschedule.” Yuri answered back, a look of what seemed an assurance reached Jessica’s guilty eyes.


“Yuri...I’m sorry.”


“Don’t be. We are in this together.” 


—————————————————————

 

Three months passed. Might anyone wanted to ask if the doctor is still away? He is. Or in fact, he is in an alternate universe wherein he excludes such radiant determination of coming back to his office chair. 


One Sunday, everyone looked back to the moments wherein the small heir is an apparent  synonym for an utter angel. As they did wondered why Theodore did acted as a jerk to his playmate by the small foam infested play pen, they realized the origin reeks the harvest of the offspring. In such times, Choi Sooyoung has something to say.


“Your child is a copy of you. A jerk, million times cuter that is.”


Taeyeon could only scoff, screaming. “GIVE THE BALL TO MY SON!”


With Tiffany slamming her with a laser eye contact, Mouthing a behave as she held Theo’s hands to restriction.

 

“Yuri.” Taeyeon reverted her attention the tanned girl. Sipping the latte like a diplomat wearing a cape as she studies the world outside.


“What.”


“How is the Vitro schedule?”


“It got canceled.” Yuri relieves the pain of the news. Latching her lips back to the confinements of her latte as she eyed Taeyeon rudely for the latter had acted way too over the top.

 

“Why? The Doctor is afraid of the child?”


“No. Sica says he is away.” Yuri replies.


“Oh believe me the Doc isn’t going anywhere.” Taeyeon reaches out for her salad over the table. Feeding herself.


“Why?”


“He is apparently a disabled man with a brilliant mind to conjure babies out of two negative magnets.” Sooyoung dropped the bomb. Exiting the venue with a soft flying kiss to her nephew and a whisper in Yuri’s ears, “Wife is running away again.”


“Yep.” Taeyeon agreed at the silent commentary. Clapping her hands as Yuri finally got to settle the puzzle.


“He can’t go to a vacation because he is disabled right? Which means Sica is lying to me.”

 

“Touché. Bang her hard. She won’t lie.” Taeyeon grinned.

 


————————————————————————


The headline states as follows.

 

                  “EVEN BILLIONAIRES CHEAT: 
                 YURI KWON FACES BACKLASH”


Every single unit of the printing press hovers over the small diameter of the newspaper. Holding it  with both hands, they released a few cheer. Money is coming in out of the influx of traffic. Looking hard in the article, it is a stated fact. A true epitome of a demise of a celebrated and worshipped devil cloaked in the aura of a handsome girl. In fact this is he news they always wanted.

 


“We won.” He smiled.

 

————————————————————————-


“So...I named the jet after him of course, planning to buy a new yacht. Might be pink but Tiffany can choke, I want it gray…” Taeyeon mentioned a few more curses when Jessica tumbled into her consciousness. Banging the rolled up newspaper in her twin’s head. Resulting into an ear bomb. Sunny held for a moment. 


“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” Taking a revenge act, Taeyeon hit Jessica’s head with her knuckles. Causing a perplexed Hyoyeon to grab another bite of her croissant.


In Taeyeon’s small perspective of morning breakfast, it is in the perseption of sunny days and healing waves. In short, a Bali escapade. Going back to her son and wife by noon, she had a jet crawling on the bay lines. Taking Sunny and Hyoyeon to enjoy the small gathering. Since she reckoned those two are so into thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter