THEODORE'S TALE: LITTLE ONE

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Billionaire’s Confession: Theodore’s Tale

 

LITTLE ONE

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yuri is like a lap dog.  A sniffing fully groomed St. Bernard in comparison. She just found out that her wife is in the hospital with a great request embedded in the three-word sentence embellished with sweet words and moans, Yuri had no choice but to grab a jet and fly. Even if Tiffany’s hospital is just a good twenty kilometers away.

 

The lobby is packed, as usual. Immediately flaunting out her smile at the nurses in the information section, Yuri had no problems getting Jessica’s schedule.

 

 

Tea time with Dr. Jung.

 

Even if her smile lines disappeared upon seeing the schedule, still she released her breath out, being relieved that nothing serious happened to Jessica. How so that a hospital accepts such appointment like a tea time with a Doctor. Yuri made a face. But then again her wife is not just any patient. Of course, everyone will do tea time with Jessica.

 

 

She meddled with the buttons of her jacket waiting for the elevator to arrive on the 9th floor where Tiffany’s office is. The fact that the doctor made sure that her office had rooms and beds for Taeyeon and the gang to crash in any time of the day is convenient. Although there are reasons why Yuri does not want to hang in the loft. One does include several rated chapters and two includes it is a damn freaking hospital.

 

 

If there would be a place where Jessica wanted a tea time, it is here. In the office. Not some dingy basement.

 

 

When she opened the door, Taeyeon is there. Still eating a lollipop.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Yuri had asked, closing the door behind her.

 

 

“What do you think?” Taeyeon spread her arms cutely. Her feet up high in the table mushing Tiffany’s patient’s files with her so-called neon white loafers.

 

 

“Why are you here?”

 

 

“I think there is something fishy happening Yuri and they are the only ones who know. Plus their locked phones.” Taeyeon took out the lollipop from .  Berating Yuri with the round tip of her candy as she purposely rubbed her chin. In some ways, Yuri is convinced the older twin is thinking.

 

 

“What do you think it is?” Yuri replied.

 

 

After the incident of Jessica flying away to some Uber infested city, Yuri had known that there is indeed fishy. She is just finding the right time to apparently interrogate Jessica with it. But since the love fight happened, she is so high in pride land to even start asking or worse her libido would get the hang out of her and just kiss Jessica until you know, history repeats itself again.

 

 

“I think it is something medical.” Taeyeon reached for a drink in the refrigerator.

 

 Yuri thought of asking for a beer only to get disappointed as per which the short billionaire reached for her customized milk. Even Tiffany had time to forge a tumbler with a TaeTae scribbled on the side of the bottle. Some couples might be too extra but this couple is way too far ahead of the rankings. Way too ahead of the number one slot. Yuri quivered.

 

 

“Maybe skin whitening?”

 

 Taeyeon laughed. “Oh come on. Jessica and Tiffany are way too much whiter than those commercial flours. I once saw Jessica blending in with the white sand. And to think Tiffany loves wearing black, that’s your….”

 

 

“Don’t go there!” Yuri silenced Taeyeon with a point to her face. Seeing the latter opening to degrade her color again.

 

 

“Okay, body enhancements?”

 

 

Taeyeon stopped in laughing. pursed and her eyes loomed darkly.

 

 “Do you think we are way too hard on them? You know on some nights that we are so needy we need to you know pound harder like usual. But I didn’t see them getting all saggy like those vegetable ladies in the club. They are oozing as usual. Mind you, I don’t see my sister that way but you do so tell me. Any difference? My wife is the same.”

 

Yuri’s eyes also loomed darkly. Last time she asked for a goody round wherein Jessica actually obliged is a good four months ago. Never did she thought that she could actually hold it for quite some time. Even if the topic is too erted, but they are grown, women.

 

 

“She looks chubbier. Sooyoung told me that.”

 

 

Taeyeon nodded, another drink and her hands are gesturing Yuri for another statement that could back up her small little theory, already inside her head.

“Last time we had is a day after we arrive from Paris.” Yuri says. Ignoring Taeyeon’s erted smile.

 

 

“Did you had in Paris?”

 

Yuri put out her middle finger towards Taeyeon’s face. A good second and a half wherein Taeyeon got cross-eyed looking at them angrily.

 

“Of course we did! But that is not the point! Gosh, Taeyeon!” Yuri slapped herself instead. Blaming herself. Why did she had to answer that question anyway?

 

 

“Okay, so after your Paris trip, she did not ask for any good time at all?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“And you did not even try to ask? Are you that loving you don’t need to release?” Taeyeon inquisitively asked with eyes rolling like a rampaged bull.

 

“She went on her finding herself trip for a good two weeks! And I am telling you that I gave signals! I touched her you don’t want to know! I am desperate now!” Yuri reasoned out, pushing Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

 

“I know what that is but that is not enough!”

 

 

“But we got on this love quarrel and I slept in the hotel for a week and then I don’t remember! Do I need to apparently tell you everything! I even kept a secret from God!” Yuri shouted back at the kid.

 

“And then she started canceling your vitro schedules when?” Taeyeon asked like a police in the cell. Yuri’s agitation eventually died down as she settled back on her seat.

 

 

“After we got home from Paris.”

 

“That is also the time when keeps giving you reasons like telling you that the already limp doctor is practically skiing the Himalayas. I almost believed they have invented some wheelchair skis.” Taeyeon says seriously her crumpled hands averting to the sides of her head. Massaging them.

 

 

“And I think Tiffany is in that plan.”

 

 

“They are always together. Why drag your wife in this?” Yuri slumped back. Seeing the end of their conversation which gained them nothing in particular. Just roaming around the empty bush.

 

 

“Nope. Did they schedule a tea time in the hospital? Out of their minds! And they are not here! Did it ever occur to you that my wife is a doc?” Taeyeon snapped her fingers.

 

 

“What do you think it is?”

 

 

“I think… Twinnie is pregnant. Let’s catch them together, I don’t want to spoil their fun thinking that they got us but who knows?”

 

 

Pregnant. The word itself strike Yuri’s heart like an arrow but with flowers on its hilt. She smiled uncontrollably, almost jumping at the thought of her wife hiding their little treasure for a good four months. Must be a surprise and she actually felt bad for knowing it ahead. But there is no confirmation, still, Yuri is pleased that somehow, she felt the feeling of it.

 

 

“You think so?”

 

“I know so. Take it from me.”

 

The doors opened finally. Good timing takes skills of when to shut your mouth and close the conversation. Unconsciously Taeyeon and Yuri have that. Seemed like Jessica and Tiffany knows nothing about their little meeting. Looking tired, Jessica eyed Yuri, running to her like a mad woman.  The wife jumped to her embrace. Kissing her cheeks.

 

“Be careful. Don’t run.” Taeyeon teased, a churn of laughter is on its way out and Yuri tried hard to contain hers. Giving Taeyeon a blink for her to stop.

 

 

“What?” Jessica broke free from the hug.

 

 

“Nothing. How’s tea time? Do you want to drink? Come on. Our vineyard is dying and we need to use it. Call?”

 

 

Jessica reached for her twin’s hands in a flash, shouting a brief and abrupt, “No!” and then taking the medicine of her actions back as she became silent.

 

 

“Um, we just drank some wine.” Tiffany intervened. Yuri and Taeyeon side-eyeing each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter