II. TWIN PROOFED BIG AND BULKY

A Billionaire's Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Billionaire’s Confession: Chapter 2

 

TWIN PROOFED BIG AND BULKY

 

 

“Cold. Bull. ing piece of human beings. It’s so cold. WHY ARE THEY NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONES?!”

 

“Twinnie can you please hush it? We are in the middle of the central park. For god’s sake we are going to get recognized! Do you want Daddy and Yunho to choke us to death?” The voice of the fashion designer delivered a faint warning towards the small huddled figure in the park bench.

 

Her twin is on the edge of her anger management and all she could do is sympathize by agreeing that the dead of the night is freezing. The cashmere scarfs and the designer coats are not enough to keep them warm from the seeping air. Perhaps, Korea has extremely cold nights, especially when February is ending. And February is technically still winter. Jessica tightened the scarf around her neck, eyeing Taeyeon at the other side of it with a sincere look, with a mix of an I-am-afraid-of-what-will-you-pull-this-time look.

 

 

“I don’t really care? Twinnie they left us here! It is winter! Do you hear me?” Taeyeon shouted causing some onlookers to actually do their jobs, to look. Some of them gave a collective gasp, some show a hint of uncertainty and some just stood straight looking at the identical looking women clad in contrasting shade of coats. Taeyeon in black, Jessica in white.

 

“Oh my god! They look like Jung Taeyeon and Jung Jessica!” one boy in a clean shave mumbled under his breath. His girlfriend squinted her eyes, bulging in her socket she tiptoed towards Taeyeon.

 

“Are you the Jung twins?” she asked with a smile. Taeyeon’s head bobbed upwards, eyes piercing yet is forming a forced smile.

 

“No, who are those monsters?”

 

“Oh. Sorry.” The girl apologized punching the guy and Taeyeon actually thought of ripping their coats for a moment just so they can experience the cold. She then returned her attention to Jessica who is suddenly hissing incoherent words.

 

“I heard you and I think they heard you too! And me a monster?! For my sake please shut up. Call your wife again. She is the one who invited us in this double date watch the winter flakes in the sky date! I will kill her and Yuri. Just you wait!” Jessica stood up in a haste glaring at the two women who scurried on their feet. Taeyeon’s breath produced a clouded smoke.

 

“Oh you kill them, and I will bury them.” Taeyeon once again dialled her wife’s number in her phone. Hands trembling, lips are turning violet.

 

~~

 

Hidden behind the obscurity of the rusty metals and destroyed cars, sat seven figures equipped with every possible emotion whatsoever. In the Junkyard the remaining of the planners sat stiffly. Only Sooyoung’s constant munching of the remaining pizza is heard.

 

“Is it a wise decision to leave twins there?” It is Hyoyeon who destroyed the looming silence. Her pupils turning left and then to the right. Eyeing the two figures who is sitting side by side.

 

“Course it is! They can’t do anything because they are in a crowded area. Imagine if we left them in their office? Or rather their golf course? Who will guarantee that there will be no blood spilling? Those black eyed tuxedo monsters are scary!” Sooyoung answered immediately. Cutting off Yuri and Tiffany who is apparently left speechless with their mouths ajar.

 

“What are you going to get from this?” Sunny pried.

 

“This are all part of the great birthday bash! Is what all of you wanted? A repetition of the Hawaii bash last year?” Sooyoung with her burger spurted.

 

“We don’t want a repetition unnie. That is like the worst experience a single person can actually feel. We ended up being drunk for 3 days just because all of the attached ones are doing censored things. And I have reached my limits in dodging the both of them so that I will not spill this plan!” Seohyun corrected Sooyoung. Her eyes actually getting watery from the flashback she is seeing in her eyes.

 

“Not your fault you opened their rooms.” Hyoyeon whispered.

 

“I meant not a repetition. A cancellation. My grammar is pretty much deteriorated with all of the head trauma of various shades of grey I have encountered in the whole lifeline of Yulsic and Taeny.” Taking a defensive stance Sooyoung coughed. Yuri and Tiffany remained quiet, the thoughts of leaving their wives in the dead of the winter with them enjoying the warmth of the junkyard is a guilt trip. More importantly with all the plans Sooyoung had, they can attest a barrage of evil things.

 

“This is a start of our 12 days of Kidnap~mas.” She singsonged. Yoona raised an eyebrow beside her partner in crime. Really? At this age? Kidnap? More like Adultnap.

 

“Kidnap them? Really? Where are you planning to hide them for 12 days if you are going to kidnap them now? Mind telling you March 9th is 12 days from now. Isn’t it a little bit too early to execute the plan?” Yoona grumbled in her seat.

 

“My god Kwon Yoona, we planned this together!”

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot." She grinned.

 

“Just, relay the plan again, and let’s get on with it. I don't know why you have to repeat it, I mean we heard you? We even delivered the props for you? and If I am correct Taeyeon has now strangled a person.” Tiffany interjected with a pained face. This gathering is supposed to last for 15 minutes or so. She and Yuri are supposed to be in the car right now, instructing a paid “taxi” to stop in front of the twins and bring them home. Or rather their home for the 12 days of Sooyoung’s kidnap~mas bull plan.

 

“Okay, so for the sake of Tiffany who is now really worried for her TaeTae and Yuri Kwon which has apparently eaten her tongue to even give me a reply, I will relay the plan once again..”

 

Sooyoung dragged the rectangular stool in front of everyone.

 

“Now that the twins of mass destruction is out there freezing their expensive coats and badmouthing us, especially their oh so awesome wives…”

 

“HURRY!”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter