7th Verse

I'm EXTRA ORDINARY!

Badum

Badum

Badum

Badumbadumbadumbadum--

", he's having a panic attack--" 

Can't breathe I can't breathe.

"Give him some space!"

Be quiet no, don't speak.

"Leo, give me your energy!"

Stop.

Back away.

Leave me alone.

"He needs dark energy, not light!"

"Hyung, let me do it--"

 

 

 

 

It's been a week.

 

 

 

 

A whole week of torture.

I hate it.

S-So much...

"He's isolating himself from all of us/ Nobody can approach him without scaring him." Daehyun turns away from the worried voice, curling up and shivering. "Daehyun-ssi, it's me, Sanghyuk." His wings twist around him, mimicking a protective shell. "Daehyun can't adapt to this change at all. This was the wrong choice..." The little raven waddles in, his own ebony wings at ease. "Don't mind Hakyeon. He's just worried about your health. --I, um, brought food." 

The bat stays lying on the floor. "I know they said to have you only drink blood, but--um, I snuck in something else. Taekwoon-hyung helped me! It's, a, um, squirrel." Daehyun makes no movement, and only sniffs the air to confirm it. Sanghyuk frowns, "I'll leave after putting this here. It's on the floor, okay?" He hears the plate scratch the tiles, and a quiet breath. "I'm leaving now..." Even long after Sanghyuk had left, the bat only turns to face the dead animal. One wing unfurls and manages to sneak under the glass plate. It's carefully brought to him, sliding awkwardly on the thin flesh.

Daehyun only eyes it for a brief moment before flinging it across the room, snarling. The kitchenware shatters into tiny fragments that fly everywhere. Face stoic and emotionless, he pulls over the animal and hooks his two thumbs around its neck and stretches. It snaps in half. He glances at the wall clock. It's past two. The bat drops the creature and snatches a nearby shard before getting to his feet. I haven't eaten for two days. Hurry.

Daehyun worries his lip before moving to the door and pressing his ear against it. "...it's your turn to watch him, Binnie." The fox. "I know, hyung. Let me finish eating, then I'll take over your post." In less than three days, he was able to figure out that every four hours, they switch members to look over him. At two-thirty, they'll take a few minutes longer for lunch. He listens for a few more seconds, noting that Hakyeon has left and pulls away. Quietly, Daehyun turns the knob and nearly throws open the door in order for it to not creak.

Mouth barely parted, he makes a soft clicking sound with his tongue for very much needed vision. Hongbin is sitting only a few feet away, eating eel with a happy smile. His orange ears flicker occasionally in Daehyun's direction--he gets on all fours silently, breathing shallowly and waits. "Hyukkie? That you?" His smell must be on me... Daehyun does my respond and gently closes the door. It doesn't click, luckily. Hongbin's figure continues eating as it fades into nothingness once more. He slides the plate shard into his mouth and muffles the clicks of his tongue. No sounds come from him as he crawls from the outside of the kitchen. The bat easily passes through and leans against a small comforter, then checks his surroundings. 

"Hongbin-ah." Leo. Hurry. Taekwoon quietly enters the living room. Daehyun hurries to hide at the arm of the couch. The panther goes into the kitchen on the opposite side of Daehyun. "What's up, hyung?" At ease. He hasn't noticed. Daehyun carefully steps through the living room and makes it to the most difficult part--the single hallway. There's nowhere to hide and it has every single room of each member. Two minutes. He can't even move forward before Jaehwan's door opens. "Hakyeonnie!" Daehyun leaps high and latches himself to the ceiling with his claws. He's glad that his wings are used to bring folded so tightly. Jaehwan jogs out to to the rest, happily asking for their leader's presence. 

Daehyun continues like so for the rest of the way, in case of Sanghyuk or Hakyeon. His wings push open a heavier door and he enters, kicking it shut as gently as possible. It's pitch black and musty. His most scrunches in distaste. Carefully, Daehyun drops down to the floor and begins his trek below. It's a long staircase, narrow but large enough to carry his echo of every step. Daehyun removes the glass piece and feels his way down. Low grumbles and tired growls begin, becoming louder and angrier by turn second. Some time later, the bat feels the last step and lets out a huff.

A moment later, fire makes itself known with a dark laugh. A single candle moves from inside the large cage, the only source of light. There's movement. Dark colored irises reflect the flame, and they smile evilly. "Sorry I'm late." Daehyun croaks dully, settling down to sit on the ground. "By five seconds." The one in jail says. "Have you eaten?" It smirks. "Of course not." Daehyun smiles halfheartedly. "Be a good hyung and share." He scoffs, "Brat." He shifts, appearing around the candle and holding out a box. Daehyun takes it and puts down the shard, peeking in with the dim lighting.

"What were you given?" Wonshik asks conversationally. "Squirrel. Crow and Cat were extra thoughtful today." He mumbles, grinning at the sight of an actual dinner. "The bird and feline are nice." Wonshik says. Daehyun says nothing against that--rather, he's unable to. His mouth is full of gimbap and bulgogi. "You're disgustng." He simpers to the chipmunk-cheeked male. A pair of chopsticks point threateningly at him. (As threatening as a plastic spoon...) "You're in an awfully good mood today." Daehyun observes. "Jaehwan visited a few hours ago." The bat nods, understanding. "So," he begins, finishing the last of Wonshik's dinner. "What?" He taps his lips with the utensils, face thoughtful. "Do you miss bring a villain?" Wonshik smirks, more than happy to answer.

~

Wonshik is an ex-villian. A really well known one in the underground. He used to have control over thousands of people, and they'd follow his every order. He was something like a gang leader. Wonshik has never gone into detail as to how he got arrested. It's a touchy subject. Wonshik isn't in jail because of what he is. Like Daehyun, he's a vessel of sorts. Specifically the one for Cerberus. That three headed bound with a lizard's tail. It's too dangerous for someone like him to be in the some random jail, not being watched all the time. So, this is the compromise. Just how Daehyun's situation is.

" yeah. I hate it here." Daehyun nods. "I can't go any further than this room and I'm chained down. This is torture in its own right." His expression darkens to something sinister. "Besides, heroes aren't real. They're fakes in our society..." Blood thirst trickles into the air innocently. "Then..." Wonshik looks up. "Do you wanna break out?" His eyes gleam. "Don't humor me." The bat smirks, picking up the glass and showing the elder. "I'm not. Let's have some fun, hyung." He laughs. "Yeah, fun.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

"Alright, I'm on time for my posy, so don't get snappy!" Taekwoon snorts. Jaehwan smiles, "I'll tell Hakyeon that you failed when the room's empty!" Hongbin returns the grin. "You're on hyung!" The fox leaves and goes to Daehyun's door. "I'm coming in, Daehyun-sii!" Both of his elders are behind him, one tired and the other cheerful. He opens the door and stares. "What's wrong, Binnie?" Jaehwan hums curiously. "Hakyeon's gonna murder me." Taekwoon tenses. "W-What? I was joking before--oh..." The panther runs.

"!" 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you can carry me?" Wonshik questions. Daehyun nods confidently, "Of course! I'm pretty strong!" The demon dog only shrugs. After unlocking the cell and chains with ease, Daehyun had the plan of flying out of there. But Wonshik is doubting that he can hold him. "We might have to dive at first--" Wonshik stares at him, bewildered. "But that's only because the window's too small." Though an ex-villian, Wonshik feels a little afraid for his life. ". If I die, I swear I'll--" 

"Don't worry about death! C'mon!" The bat breaks the window with his elbow and drags the hound over to it. "Why can't you just teleport?" Daehyun blinks, "I've never tried it with two people. It's dangerous. Anyways, I let out toxins when I do. Unless you're immune, you'll die." Wonshik sighs, " me." Daehyun beams, "No worries hyung!" Said person looks reluctant either way. 

"! He's in here!" They both freeze. "We need to hurry." The bat says quickly, backing into the elder. Wonshik looks towards him. "I'll need you to jump." That confusion turns to horror.

"What the ?!"

"Hyung, I thought you were a villain?" Now Wonshik is just pissed. Taekwoon is the first to appear, breaths ragged and shock clear on his features. Daehyun looks away. "Ravi's been freed! Hurry!" The little crow yells, the second down the stairs. "What're you doing, Daehyun-sii?" Hakyeon's the one who asks, a hint of betrayal in his voice. Daehyun chooses to be mute. "Ravi, if you ing jump..." Jaehwan starts with a snarl. Sanghyuk takes a step forward.

Daehyun barely thinks as he grabs Wonshik and throws him out the window. His screaming fades fast. "Are you insane? Why are you helping a villain?!" The bat shakes his head, "Not every villain is bad, but not every hero is good." Taekwoon changes forms and pounces. Cerberus. I know. Daehyun falls through the broken window and turns his body with ease. Wonshik has his limbs spread, slowing the fall as much as possible. Air is weighing him down. It makes his body sche pleasantly. He opens his wings abruptly. Both wince at the sudden surge of wind gathering under each. He shuts them once in the position to dive. 

It's difficult to navigate, but Daehyun manages it. Wonshik looks up once his shadow engulfs the hound's body. He's definitely pissed. The bat extends his claws and digs them into the escapee's clothing. They begin to rip, but he quickly curls his arms around Wonshik's waist. After confirming he's secure, Daehyun spreads his wings once again and begins to glide. Wonshik headbutts him on the chin. "You ing brat! Give me a warning next time!" Daehyun groans, about to answer, but catches himself. Next time? 

He laughs loudly.

"Okay, I promise." 

"You better." Wonshik grumbles.

"...So then, where do you want to go first?" 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's not very much at all since this font is SO ing huge. O well.... So hi again!!! :) I dunno when imma update but do expect one.