1st Verse

I'm EXTRA ORDINARY!

He had always wanted to be a singer. It was like Almighty blessed him with the talent too. Powerful voice, strong lungs... 

Daehyun came from a royal family, which was, well... an added bonus. Since he was the youngest child, they paid him no mind and supported his dreams. His mother taught him how to read music, and his father hired professional vocalists to teach him. Even though both weren't home much, Daehyun could feel their love from miles away. 

They aren't his biological parents. His parents... he doesn't know. Nor does he have any inkling to know. His step-mother said they found him left in their backyard. Daehyun assumed he was in a box. Supposedly, they wanted another child, but never had the time for such a thing. (He's sure they liked him for his looks). 

He has two older sisters. There are times when he wonders what it's like to have an brother, older or younger. His eldest sister is named Yoorien, and she's a pretty witch. Within their special bloodline, they can all have powers. Hers is making spells and potions. (She doesn't have a black cat though... How disappointing!) His second older sister, Mina, has the power to bring things back to life, as zombies though. (They don't eat brains. Another disappointment!) 

Both of them were to be married off to some other royals in arrangement. Daehyun tried his best to comfort them when they found out. (He was only five at the time). Both of them seem to like him. Mina likes to put ribbons in his hair and Yoorien does his make-up. ("Pretty-noona!") Daehyun doesn't mind because he loves his sisters. 

At the age of seven is the recommended time to get a diagnosis of what power you will earn, if you can, and what kind. He went with his Momma and she seemed on edge. The doctors or his Momma didn't show him his check-up, or tell him. On the very same day, he was diagnosed with some sort of illness. His Momma didn't say what either, but she said for his doctor to keep it quiet. So, Daehyun had to take a really big, pearly pill every morning to slowly eat away the virus in him.

Ten years of age is when all people show the first signs of maturing. With his step-family, it was their powers included. He didn't know it would mean himself too. When it struck midnight, the start of his birthday, he screamed. His family surrounded him as blood tinged spittle drooled out of his mouth. Every single tooth broke out of his gums; pushed out forcibly by something else. His Momma cried the most that day.

Daehyun woke up to stare at his reflection on the bathroom mirror. All of the blunt, baby teeth were replaced by fangs. They were thinner, but sharper than any animal he'd ever seen. 

He was forbidden to smile widely in public. But at least he could without opening his mouth, right...?

Age twelve is when they fully mature, power-wise. It's not uncommon for them to have it later on in life. The latest is age fifteen, and any higher is unheard of. Yoorien could summon things now, and bought a cat. (It's not black though...) Mina's the exact same, but it includes dinosaurs too. Daehyun's eyes changed. One moment he was blowing out candles, the next was complete darkness. 

What ever power he had, it made him blind. Everyone took extra special care of him ever since. 

Then...

Age 17

His teeth are unnaturally big. They ache, and if it isn't fixed, his gums will bleed profusely. Daehyun does have teething...stuff, but they are for home. At school, he can't just walk in with a baby's toy in his mouth. So, he uses alternative methods. That's specifically chewy candies and gummies. It's a better stimulate than a toy, and it has flavoring too.

It's a few days after his birthday. It's his first day being able to venture around on his own. Daehyun walks down the candy isle with a purpose; to get his worms and bears, then leave. Cane clicking, curled claws feel up each initial bag and he sniffs them. He picks up two of each, and hums a relaxing tune. A moment later, Daehyun stutters to a sudden croak as he presses his hand against his abdomen aggressively.

It soon passes.

Ever since he turned seventeen, Daehyun comes to feel his stomach shift. It makes his lungs constrict and chest warm. He doesn't like it. He shakes it off, and continues with his cane. It slides out of his hand as his stomach churns. The force becomes unbearable, and he kneels down. "Sir, are you alright?" Someone calls, and walks close. Daehyun coughs, and fully falls to the floor as the man begins to panic.

Something makes his vocal cords expand. He can feel it crawling up to his throat. As if a living thing is forcing its way back to the light. Am I about to puke? It comes close, and makes his mouth open. 

A strong, glass-breaking scream leaves his lips. 

Daehyun feels the pain slowly dissolve into those sonic booms that destroy everything. Shoppers scream as they cup their ears and--what? 

How am I...?

White outlines of things surrounding him. Isles, people sliding to the ground and bleeding out. 

O-Oh my god--

Handfuls of blood is soon being coughed up as darkness covers his vision once again. Daehyun feels ever person's fear, and knows he's being dragged to his feet. Not that it mattered, since he fell unconscious. 

 

"I-I killed...f-f-fifty--oh god, I don't feel good..." His parents cried that day. Picking him up from the police station is a complete embarrassment to their family. Shame burns red on his face, "We would like his diagnosis papers. We need to know if this was an accident." 

His mother hypnotizes them in response while his father hands him some type of mask. It feels heavy in his grasp. He isn't able to place it as emotionally or physically. 

"So you won't put our honor nor innocent lives at risk. I'm disappointed in you." Daehyun doesn't say anything. He touches the steel lightly, and fondles with the leather straps before giving his father a pleading look. "Da-" The boy goes quiet when a cold, unforgiving glare bores holes into him. "Put it on. You're forbidden to talk, starting now. Who knows what'll set it off." Daehyun gulps, and notes how... "T-That's unfair!"

"Fairness no longer matters when people's lives are on the line!" The cover is tied around his neck and head tightly, and hides his chin up to his nose. Small, needle-length holes are the only thing allowing him to properly breathe.

His sisters no longer flock around him anymore. They marry and leave him in a mansion, all alone. Daehyun's mother begins to neglect him, and no longer remind him to take his pills. His father... they no longer stand each other.

Daehyun wonders about his power.

He wonders about his future.

He wonders about those innocent people he killed.

He wonders about the others he ended up making deaf, or internally injured.

He wonders...

If things will change drastically. 

 

Daehyun is under constant surveillance by the Secret Agency for exclusive heroes. He doesn't like them. They treat him like some animal. "You're not allowed to speak. Who gave you the right to go against that decision, kid?" His first, a man who is made of stone, questions with a sneer. Daehyun lowers how small microphone, and a frown begins to bloom as he watches the hero break it. 

"I know when they-"

"Should I just tear out your voice box?" A threat is thrown at him. His eyes gleam, a new emotion as the current nineteen year old proceeds to release dominant pheromones. "I can force them out, too. Do you want to die?" He spits, and turns away. Daehyun briskly walks away, and leaves the man shell-shocked.

 

Everything is going wrong. Absolutely everything.

Daehyun finally moves out of the mansion, and settles into a nicely pre-decorated condo as one final gift from his parents. He has to look out for himself now, which is something he isn't sure how to do. It's isolated, and acquires a large backyard. It allows Daehyun to figure things out with his still unknown powers.

Within two years, he learns the ins and outs of his strengths and can proudly say there are no weaknesses. The now twenty-one year old is mainly grateful, but annoyed at who his biological parents are. Something like him is supposed to be extinct. Then, how is he here? It just doesn't add up.

Daehyun can actually see, well, the outlines. If he breathes from is mouth only though. As it gets stronger, it can eventually turn to perfect, colored vision. He's a hybrid, with ears and everything. There isn't a tail, but wings in exchange. It took him most of the time to figure out how to put them away naturally. Then there's the typical teeth and claws.

But his power is all in his lungs, vocal cords, and stamina. Since he had been trained to be a singer in the past, they were well-built and maintained.

Daehyun still shops for gummies. That's the only time he ever goes out of his house, excluding work, and move around in public. Ever since that incident, people search his name and make it known that everyone hates him. Daehyun's no longer watched this time around, because an event hasn't happened ever since he was seventeen.

He walks with an open path spread wide because everyone fears him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then he goes and s everything up.

~

 

 

Sooooo. 

I saw the amount of subscribers and couldn't stop staring. 

:c IMA DO MY BEST TO MAKE U GUYS LIKE THIS!!!