4th Verse

I'm EXTRA ORDINARY!

 

Warning for Suicide Attempts!!

 

We met two years after my first incident.

At the time, I didn't want his presence. 

All he did was ruin my plans.

Two Years Ago...

He has to.

He needs to do this.

If he doesn't...

Daehyun breathes through his nose, and nods to himself. My life doesn't matter. A human's does--not mine. The bat hybrid opens the sliding door and steps out to the balcony. He pulls himself to stand on top of the railing, and stares down. Daehyun then looks up at the red sunset. Small claws touch a roughly tied rope from the roof inches above.

He experimentally tugs it, and smiles. Daehyun rips off his mask and gently shifts his head into the loop. His wings flutter out of his shoulder blades and fan out.

Then he flies.

Oxygen can no longer flow into him. His lungs are crushed. He feels his jaw become stuck and it allows him to hang. Daehyun smiles through it all and closes his eyes. He doesn't know how long he stays there. But what Daehyun does know: he died. 

Suddenly, he's inside his home, and lying on the bathroom floor. Daehyun can breathe. His hands shoot for his neck, and he whimpers. 

It's still there.

The rope is still there--!

Knotted around his throat, Daehyun stands to turn to the mirror. His skin is a deep, rich purple. Flesh torn and glistening red. His eyes widen at the sight of green flames burning the rope to ashes. Daehyun has no heartbeat. He's alive, but not breathing?! 

Who allowed you to do this? Daehyun searches for the source, but doesn't find one. I never gave you permission for this... He begins to throw up. You can't kill yourself, selfish boy. Through all the thick blood, something slimy and unnatural slithers up his mouth. Daehyun chokes before spitting it out.

A lung.

His lung.

Next is his voice box, and the other lung. They lay in a mangled heap in the pool, dead to the world. He covers his eyes from the sight, and gasps. 

Badum Ba-dum, Ba-dum....

He hears a slow, relaxing pulse in his shocked state. It begins to soothe him. Don't do this, boy.  The voice growls, and a soft texture brushes his cheek. It's not visible through the mirror. A human-like hand with pads caress his face as claws press against him. The face of some demonic thing forms in front of him. And it smiles. "Such a pretty vessel." 

"Can you hear my heart, boy?" It asks slowly, and eyes him. Daehyun nods stiffly, "W-What are...?" His voice struggles to work. "Death Bat; Camazotz." It says, then continues, "You're my vessel. You cannot die--or I will perish, along with our species." 

"I..."

"I berid of those useless organs and generated new ones. Never again will you try this; I will save you every time." Daehyun decides to test that proclamation. 

~

 

Daehyun has his wings tied down. He turns, and falls to his death from a tall, tall building. The hybrid doesn't feel the air for more than a second, before his back lands in wet grass.

Useless. I can teleport.

Camazotz growls.

Daehyun curses loudly.

~

 

Seconds before, Daehyun was washing clothes. He had needed to use bleach in order to whiten them. Now, he's currently drinking as much as the toxic fluid as possible in another attempt. Only moments into it, his stomach screams and forcibly makes Daehyun regurgitate everything. Damn boy! Camazotz roars. Cleanse your organs! 

The foul-tasting liquid spews out of his lips as he trembles. "J-Just let me die!" Daehyun begs. 

Never.

~

 

"Let me die, you ty bat!" He yells as his hand yanks out a knife from the dishwasher. Daehyun then impales the weapon into his wrist, slicing straight through and twisting. Not a second wasted, Camazotz flies out and rips out the blade. The wound has already started to heal itself and Daehyun cries.

"Don't be selfish, you idiot vessel! Who said  you decide for both of us?!" 

"I don't care! I don't want to kill anymore people!"

Camazotz finally snaps.

His long claws mark Daehyun down his abdomen, and he screams. "Don't cry about that bull! Use that as a reason to fix this!" The boy wails, but understands. He gets it. 

Camazotz glares down at the pitiful vessel of his before sighing. "I'll heal you." 

"N-No..."

Daehyun struggles to sit up, but eventually does so. "Let it... be my last attempt at s-suicide." Camazotz stares at him long and hard, before rolling his shoulders.

"So be it."

Present...

I DID IT SO WE WOULD BE ALIVE! Daehyun groans, cradling his head with one hand and the other trying to open his front door. "You shouldn't have killed them! They'll find us!" He snarls, finally annoyed and breaks off the knob then kicks it open. 

Humans repopulate faster than us...who would miss them?

"The you say? Idiot bat! Their families, of course!" Daehyun screams, stumbling to his living room and collapsing on a nearby couch. Would you have rather died?! "I can't die. Don't give me hope." He mutters, and rubs his temple angrily. Such a weak-hearted vessel I am forced to own.

"Shut up. All you've done in your life is kill. Don't speak like you have experience." .....No wonder your ja K'iche left you. Daehyun growls at the statement. He gets up with slow steps and walks to his television. From behind the flat screen is a gun. Daehyun raises it to his forehead, and pulls the trigger. Camazotz is holding the bullet between two curling nails, a look of irritation evident on his rough features. "Ba'x!" Daehyun isn't through. The vessel twists the gun and hits the death bat on the jaw. "Don't bring up ja winaq!" He yells, grabbing Camazotz and chokes him.

"Why not when it's true?!" Camazotz slams Daehyun onto the floor, and pointedly presses his claws close to the man's face. "Kill me. You'd do the world a favor." Daehyun breathes, panting slightly while the bat holds him down. "My anger fades when I look at you." Dull eyes go round when the evil being nears the man until they're mere inches apart, claws gone. "Ch'u'jarinaq." Daehyun whispers, the corner of his mouth.

Camazotz growls lightly.

Then Daehyun's phone rings.

"Get off, bat." Daehyun grunts, and pushes Camazotz off. He sits up and pulls out his cell, answering without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" There's a shrill squeak at the other end, before they respond.

"Daehyun?" His hand tightens around his phone. "Yoo...rien?" He grits out, anger pumping in his veins. "A-Ah! It's m-me!" She sounds rushed and breathless. "How'd you get my number, ajitz?" Daehyun drawls, and eyes Camazotz, who's making himself scarce. "M-Momma. I-uh, need a favor." His brow twitches, "What is it, ajitz?" The hybrid inquires, and lifts himself to make his way to his room. "U-Um, can I-uh, stay with you? For a few days?" Yoorien asks hurriedly. "Why?" Daehyun hears a child wailing, close to the speaker. "M-My husband--he, he cheated on me. S-So I had to leave!" 

Daehyun laughs quietly, "Is that all?" Yoorien says yes, "Is he chasing you now?" His sister coughs, "H-How'd you...? Whatever! Pick me and my Woohyun up, please?" The hybrid shakes his head, "Go yourself, ." He growls into the speaker. "B-But he'll kill us!" Daehyun shrugs his shoulders.

"Then die."

"D-Don't do this--!"

"Good night, ajitz."

He hangs up.

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vocabulary

  • Ja K'iche - Family

  • Ba'x - Idiot

  • Ch'u'jarinaq - Crazy

  • Ajitz - Bad Witch

 

 

WHOO SO HOWS THIS!! But seriously is this ok or??? I hoped u liked it anyways lol!