6th Verse

I'm EXTRA ORDINARY!

Daehyun knows society sees him as a danger. But this is too far, right? Blunt, thick metal spikes dig into his neck and drag him down. The scarf is gone and he sits in a white room. People observe him from the hall, windows half the size of the wall. Yongguk and Himchan aren't there. They left as soon as he was escorted.

Doctors take his measurements quickly, ordering him around. He reluctantly complies; he doesn't want to cause any more trouble. "Bring out your wings." Daehyun frowns at the curt demand. "We need to see who will be best suited to watch you." He pulls off his shirt and tears a clean line through the bandages. They eye the pink jagged scars, but don't say anything. They struggle through his skin, but unfold in the room's space. Soon enough, their gloved hands are flying, furiously writing their observations with clicking pens. "Does it hurt when your wings break through?" One asks. Daehyun shrugs, eyes shifting at the annoyed 'tsk' thrown his way. Two females shuffle to one pliant wing and curiously move forward to touch it. He folds them immediately and growls. 

The collar digs into his throat in response. Camazotz crawls in the back of his mind, awake and watching. Don't do anything. The bat only stares with malice. "Untense your wings. We need to measure the span." The head doctor, a middle aged man, says firmly. Daehyun forces himself to calm down and slowly begins to fan them out. It takes too long, as one grabs the tendon and pulls. Camazotz roars. He turns to the nurse and glares. She jumps, ready to release the limb but-- "One eye is grey." Another doctor says, scribbling on his clipboard. She's shaking, but holding on. Heroes on the opposite side make no movement to help. Calm down, calm down---She touched me! I'll tear out her intestines and eat them! 

"Why do you have a burn on your left appendage?" Daehyun looks away, and Camazotz is still ing. "Fine. Spread his wing." The other nurse flattens it out gently and grasps it. That other human should do the same--Be quiet!! "An average of wings is typically around the same length of open arms, but... yours are more than double of that." Idiotic humans! "Good for a quick escape. Open your mouth." Camazotz relents, but is on the brink of murdering them all. Daehyun's eyes flutter and he merely shakes his wings. They let go, allowing him to retract them with a relieved sigh. A pencil taps his lips impatiently. One moment it's there, a second later it's splinters inside the doctor's hand. Touch me again, fleshbag. 

Pain is evident on his face. Daehyun then opens his mouth. "You er--" He only blinks at the worker innocently. "Teeth are about two inches long and two in a half thick. What about durability?" The doctor gathers himself and pushes a rod of steel passed Daehyun's lips. "Bite." He already is, and it breaks easily. "Hmm, pretty impressive. So far, he's at the minimum of A-Class." Such an annoyance... "Blood sample?" They look amongst each other before closing in on the hybrid. Daehyun growls, deep and rumbling with caution. "Hold him down. I just need his arm." Camazotz is shaking, his eyes freakishly wide and smiling. That wicked smile that desires blood. Daehyun backs himself into a wall, folding in on himself and silently screaming. 

Vessel?

He can't breathe. 

Why can't I see? Hey-- Daehyun's legs abruptly give out and he hits the floor. "Good. Hurry and grab his arm!" Where am I... What's hap--Camazotz breaks through and greets them with a screech. The collar chokes him for only a few seconds before it's ripped off. "Get away..." He grumbles from the tiles, lifting himself up. "GET AWAY!!" It morphs into an echo that colors his vision vividly and glass shatters. "DON'T TOUCH US!" Fear. Fear, fear, fear. It's everywhere. They tremble on the floor and sob pathetically. "Enough." He jerks his head to the opening where glass was once located. "You dare challenge me?Camazotz seethes. Some get into a loosely made fighting stance while others have weapons ready. "Pathetic." He snorts, claws twitching erratically and more than ready. "You aren't officially under our care, so this is war on our agency." As if he gives a ! They started first.

A young female made of steel came in front. It vaguely reminds him of the man of stone.. (who was his first purposeful murder). Maybe they're related... They do have similar abilities--"A pity." Camazotz purrs dangerously low after dispersing into smoke. "You scar my vessel's memories." His hand grabs her shoulder and pulls, the other pushing against the other. Her shirt moves slightly. Pale, doll-like skin peeks through the back of her neck. She slides her leg in an attempt to knock him unbalanced. Camazotz needn't worry--he the unchanged flesh and backs off. 

She collapses with a quiet cry as her blunt nails scratch all over her body. Her ability flickers before, nothing. The pretty blemish-free skin drapes over completely with no steel covering her. The observations aren't done, not enough information gathered, so many unknowns--heroes can only watch. They watch with tense muscles as Camazotz puts his foot on and starts to suffocate her. "I'll rip off your head and eat it like my last meal." Drool spills out of in a thin river and mewls of pain escape her lips. 

"Why is no one stopping him?" A portly elder, possibly above eighty, enters with two familiar people in tow. "Da-Camazotz?" Himchan gasps, beyond lost and deeply irritated  as to how this occurred. Yongguk looks strangely unsurprised. "That girl is the daughter of a deceased--" Camazotz eyes Yongguk, cautious.  A stare of sympathy, not horror, pity or hatred-- "I think you've gotten your point across, don't you?" They're going to hurt me. I swear they will. They can't touch me. I won't let them. No, not ever! 

"You are all a pile of idiots. This is specifically why I said to not separate us. No, you don't listen because you think you're all high and mighty, but guess what?! A person untrained can kill you all if he decided to!" Yongguk sighs, "Stop. They understand." W-What? You wanted to stay? You didn't leave me? Dilated eyes flick to the crossing scars, but shift away just as fast. "No. They questioned how we went about capturing you." Capture? What? How dare they even think that I-- "Don't worry, we cleared it up." Himchan cuts in, smiling thinly.

"They touched me." Camazotz motions to the doctors and nurses that are on their knees, terrified. "A blood sample force-fully!The woman under him coughs up blood. "First, release her. You don't want to really kill her." Bull mind reading! Yongguk cracks a smile. He steps over her, not before kicking her in the ribs. She yelps with tears in her eyes. "You sadistic--!" He growls lowly, glaring right at the fat bastard who said it. "Sir, I don't recommend annoying this hybrid any further." Himchan grits out sickly sweet, "You're from another branch, after all." ing murder him and his ja k'iche... No. Don't. He's just mad. He doesn't matter! "Alright. Can you change back?" N-No. N-No! No! NO! " that." Himchan frowns. "That's fine. I need you to follow us, it's about your placement." Information power... Who's the er?! "Move, lowlifes." 

They didn't budge, not allowing him to pass. "Ironic from a like you." Camazotz bares his fangs, ready for another fight. "Enough. Minho, step aside." Yongguk actually looks irritated; it sets off warning bells in his mind. "Step aside, mutt." A quick sniff alerts the hybrid that this man is a dingo. "The second  you're alone, I'll bite your heart out." The dog spits, reluctantly shifting to let the bat leave.

Camazotz doesn't respond at first, giving no hint in doing so as he slowly trails after the duo. "I'd watch out for your ja k'iche. If I ever meet them, it will be a free ticket to Hell." It didn't take a genius to figure out what he said. Minho let out an enraged howl, threats spilling out of his mouth like rapid fire. Other heroes had to hold the  man back.

He laughs and soon catches up to Himchan, who gives him a disapproving look. T-That was mean... He's a . But still! Be quiet. "You shouldn't say things like that..." Bastet mumbles. "Who ing--" P-Please be nice! To them atleast! They helped us! Just be nice, you . The hell did you say?! "My vessel." Camazotz mutters, oddly soft. "Hm?" He tsks, "I'll do it for my vessel." 

"That's kind of you."

"I-"

"Camazotz, Daehyun. We're here. Be civil, we are meeting with well-known groups and the head of our agency." Yongguk says slowly, nodding when Camazotz blinked at him. It's a glass door. Everyone in the room looks like any average person, besides a man in a suit.

He's led in, Yongguk motioning to a chair beside himself. The trio settle, then the seemingly rick gent stands. "I am deeply grateful for you all joining us for this. May we begin?" H-He's not from here. His accent is different... How about these ers stop staring at us?! "Camazotz is ready, please begin." Himchan quickly says once realizing the hybrid wasn't about to answer.

"Yes, that young man is the reincarnation of Camazotz, the first bat hybrid to be born." Said person leans back in his chair, relatively calm. "Everyone was called here today as eligible groups to take in this man and train him." A boy with bunny teeth clears his throat, "Have you already decided, sir?" Rabbit. T-That's a cute hybrid... "For now, I have. If the group fails, it falls back onto the next." Huh? Why can't I just choose? 'Then you'd choose the weakest and end up murdering them.' Is what they're thinking. Ash colored eyes glare at Himchan, more than demanding. "We tried to change that. It didn't work out." Use--Be nice. They tried. "By what we've gathered from, I've come to the decision of VIXX being your caretakers." A straight haired man wearing a cross nods, "That's fine with me." N-N-Not Yongguk or-or Himchan? The duo beside him look a little put off from the decision. "Everyone's dismissed." People begin to file out, and the same cross-bearer beams at him. "I'm the leader, Hakyeon. Don't look so angry, or you'll scare everyone off, hm?"

Himchan rises, face going dark and displeased. "I'm going back to the kids." He growls, not bothering to wait for an answer as he departs. Yongguk turns to Hakyeon, "Be very careful. Daehyun is quite sensitive." The leader nods, "Of course!" Then he stands, "I'm going to speak to the CEO." D-Don't leave me. Yongguk smiles shortly at him, "Be civil to all of VIXX." 

Only a moment later, it's just Camazotz and Hakyeon in the room. "Alright. I think we should head on down. Let's go!" A single tear slides down Daehyun's cheek.

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well me that was tiring. i had planned to send him off to BAP b4 but i though eh, that's too simple. lets make him suffer some more. i'm a horrible person i know lol. NEXT CHAPTER...... who knows whwn that's gonna get posted HAHAHHA