Wait for Me to Come Home

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAMBAM

”We sure are a rowdy bunch,” Bambam thought to himself as he watched his groupmates fight over the food on their table. There is enough for everyone but it does not stop Yugyeom from taunting Jaebum that he got the best part of the roasted chicken or Youngjae from stealing said best part from Yugyeom’s plate. And much to Yugyeom’s and everyone’s surprise, Youngjae placed the chicken in Jaebum’s plate making the leader blush and almost choke on a piece of cabbage he was trying to swallow – which made everyone laugh like a bunch of crazies.

Then there’s Jinyoung, who stayed quiet and smiling, offering drinks and what-not to everyone. “He sure looks happy,” Bambam mused, as he watched Jinyoung pour iced tea for Mark. And his thoughts went back to the past month, when he and Mark have become thicker than thieves – planning, plotting, and drawing strategies and all sort of mischief to get Jinyoung to admit how he feels about getting into a relationship with Mark.

To say that Bambam was shocked when Mark told him that Jinyoung is the one that he has been pining for would be an understatement. Yes, there are fangirls all over the place shipping Mark with Jinyoung, even resorting to calling the two MarkJin but Bambam never thought that Mark was already harboring secret feelings for their groupmate. But what is he talking about? He has been harboring the same exact secret feeling for a certain Hong Kong native and he is quite sure that everyone will be as equally shocked when they find out.

When Mark came to him and asked for his help to get Jinyoung to admit his feelings for Mark, Bambam was more than happy to help. Besides, if he cannot admit his feelings for Jackson just yet, then might as well help these two be true to themselves. So they planned and strategized and did all that they can to get Jinyoung to tell Mark that yes, he feels the same way.

And Bambam couldn’t be happier for his friends. When Mark announced their relationship and told everyone in the group, he couldn’t help but cry. He thought about the events from the previous night.

It is a rare day off for Got7 so the members took the opportunity to actually do something other than dance and sing and dance. Yugyeom went home during the day to visit his Mom while Jaebum and Youngjae took the time off to polish the lyrics to the new song that they were writing (still working, these two). Jackson had a solo magazine photoshoot so he did not get a day off.

Mark and Jinyoung on the other hand, are both apprehensive as they planned how to tell the group that they are together now and Bambam did what he can to ensure that the two do not make a mess of things and confuse everyone so he stayed with them. Mark sent a group message and asked everyone to be at the dorm by 7PM because he wanted to make a special announcement.

At 7PM, everyone was in their dorm’s living room with Jackson and Bambam sitting on their too-small-for-big-boys couch, Yugyeom choosing to settle on a bean bag instead and Jaebum and Youngjae sharing a loveseat. On the other side of the table facing Jackson and Bambam is another loveseat where Jinyoung and Mark were seated.

“Uhmm, I really don’t know how to start this,” Mark said.

“It’s ok, just take a deep breath,” Jinyoung whispered, taking ahold of Mark’s hands.

Jaebum cleared his throat and said, “I don’t know about you guys but unless the announcement is about you telling us that you are quitting the group, it couldn’t be that bad so spill it out.”

That seems to give Mark the courage to say what he needed to.

“So guys, uhmm, Jinyoung and I are together.”

“Duh, obviously you are. You are sitting together, right? Is that what it is?” asked Yugyeom and Bambam had to literally facepalm.

“Yugi, you are so dense!” Bambam said.

“Oh! You?! You mean the two of you? Like together, together?” Youngjae as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter