Thinking Out Loud

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JACKSON

 

Jackson woke up to the harsh sound of Bambam’s alarm. He felt, more than saw, the younger boy scramble to look for the offending cellphone that’s waking both of them up. Jackson finally opened his eyes and found Bambam already on his way out of the bedroom.

He got up, stretched and proceeded to the bathroom he shares with Mark. The other group member is no longer in the bedroom and must have woken up really early. He decided to take a shower then and while in the shower he thought about the previous night.

He thought about the song he and Bambam listened to in the car on their way home. Sad Song – the melody of the song keeps on replaying in his head. He also remembers some of the words to the song. Then there’s the song they listened to before they went to sleep. This I Promise You. Jackson does not want to think about it but he kept replaying last night’s events in his head. The song choices are a little out of character for Bambam. “Why are we listening to love songs all of a sudden?” he thought.

He decided that this is not something he could get answers to right now. He finished his shower, dried himself up and brushed his teeth. He went back to the bedroom to get dressed and found Jinyoung sitting on his bed.

“Hey Jackson, can I borrow one of your snapbacks?” he asked

“Yeah, sure. Which one?” Jackson asked while opening his cabinet to show Jinyoung his collection of snapbacks.

“This one!” Jinyoung yelled enthusiastically while grabbing a black snapback with WANG written in front. It was a gift from Bambam and Jackson really did not want anyone else using it other than him – just because that particular snapback is special.

“Uhmm, not that one man. Choose a different one. I’m using that today.” Jackson said.

“Oh, alright.” Jinyoung smirked while looking at the other snapbacks and choosing a plain black one. “I’ll have this one then. Thank you.” He said with a smile this time before going out of the bedroom leaving Jackson still clutching the snapback that he didn’t want Jinyoung to borrow. He carefully placed the snapback back into the cabinet, choosing not to wear it anyway.

He went out of the bedroom after getting dressed and found everyone in the kitchen eating breakfast.

“Who cooked?” he asked no one in particular while grabbing his cup and pouring himself a cup of coffee.

“Youngjae-hyung,’ Yugyeom answered with a mouth fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter