Count on Me

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAMBAM

Before they knew it, they were at the dance studio and the boys got out of the van. Jackson looked at Bambam, to check if he’s doing okay on his own then went ahead to join the others. Bambam stayed behind, fixing his stuff before following the others inside the studio.

He noticed that Mark is also lagging behind, joining him as he walked to the studio.

“I heard you last night,’ Mark said, bumping his shoulder against Bambam.

“Huh? What? I’m sorry, what was that, Mark-hyung?” Bambam asked, disoriented and not really understanding what Mark meant.

“I said I heard you last night. When you said, ya know - that you love Jackson. I heard you,” Mark answered, blushing. Not really wanting to look at Bambam but finding that he needed to anyway.

“Oh. Oh! Ahmm…” Bambam could not find the words to explain anything to Mark. He also does not have it in him to deny anything, to tell Mark that it is not true, that he might have misheard things, that he didn’t really confess his feelings to the sleeping Jackson. He does not want to deny anymore.

“Uhmm. What can I say? I love him. And it’s getting harder to hide. I’m sorry. I would understand if you tell the others. I swear, I don’t mean to hide things. I would not take advantage of Jack, too. I know he’s your best friend, Mark-hyung. I wouldn’t take advantage of our friendship. I am trying to tell him. Or not tell him. I really don’t know what I’m doing right now,” Bambam let out a deep breath after that, clearly exasperated and just on the verge of getting frustrated too.

“Hey, don’t think like that. I told you that I heard what you said not because I wanted to put you on the spot or anything. I understand your situation, Bam. More than you can ever know. And no, I am not telling anyone about what I heard or what we talked about today. Your secret is safe with me, until the time you are ready to come clean. Well, maybe come clean not to the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter