Sad Song

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello! Thanks for checking this story out. :) Just wanna let you guys know that this is also available in Wattpad under the same username (ReineTAco). If you like the story, thank you so much. Feel free to leave comment/s and also upvote, pretty please. This is my first fanfic so go easy on me, alright? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JACKSON

 

Jackson sighed. He has been staring at Bambam for close to thirty minutes and really, it is starting to get a little creepy. But, he couldn’t help it. Not when his bandmate is being all cute asking for Jinyoung’s chocolate cake or all smiley face trying to get Yugyeom to buy him ice cream. As per usual, he hasn’t brought his wallet with him and for about the nth time that night, Jackson finds himself sighing.

Out of the 6 other members of Got7, he finds that he is more drawn to Bambam, finds his presence calming, his voice soothing, his smiles just a little bit unnerving – because it sends his heart all a-flutter but he really does not have the time to find an explanation as to why he keeps on feeling this way. All he knows is that Bambam has the power to make even the most tiresome of days a little bit easy to endure just with the sound of his easy-going laughter.

The group are in a restaurant near the dance studio where they rehearsed for their upcoming tour and have just finished dinner. Everyone decided to have dessert, well except Bambam because he does not have his wallet with him and Jackson is already paying for his dinner and he’s embarrassed to have him pay for his dessert to. So he has been bugging Yugyeom to get him ice cream. Before Yugyeom could say yes though, he felt hands tugging on his wrist and when he turned around he found Jackson looking at him with a smile on his face.

“Hey, I’ll buy you ice cream too. Which one do you want? Go ahead and order,” Jackson said.

“But you already bought me dinner. I don’t want you to spend too much,” Bambam pouted.

“It’s fine. Next time we go out, bring your wallet and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter