Tradition

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAMBAM

 

Jackson gave Bambam a piggyback ride until they got to their dorm’s door where he carefully dropped him off. Youngjae and Jinyoung were snickering, calling Jackson “whipped” but Jackson didn’t seem to mind and just told the two other boys that he will give them a piggyback ride next time too, they just have to ask. Bambam is not sure he likes this though so he said, “No Jack, your piggyback rides are exclusive and they’re just for me.” Jaebum chose that moment to interrupt and intervene otherwise a debate would have surely ensued – with the boys fighting over who get exclusive rights to Jackson’s piggyback rides. Bambam thinks his Got7 brothers are crazy but he loves them all the same. Though if he was being honest, he knows he loves one boy more than the others.

Bambam is not really sure when it started. All he knows is that he woke up one day and realized that it is no longer brotherly affection that he feels. He would look at him from across the dance studio where they were rehearsing and he would feel as if a thousand butterflies are fluttering in his stomach, fighting for attention. Jackson – before him Bambam did not even think about being attracted to boys, he was never attracted to boys, until Jackson. He changed everything he knows or thought he knew about himself.

He didn’t realize that he was left standing at the threshold of their dorm thinking about Jackson, not until Mark flicked his forehead.

“Bambam! What’s wrong with you? Get in!” Mark admonished.

He couldn’t help but sigh. “Sorry hyung, I spaced out for a bit.” He saw Jackson looking at him from the living room couch where he is sitting, worry is clearly etched on his handsome face. Bambam had to walk over to him to reassure him, “Jack, your face is creased with worry again,” Bambam said as he tried to straighten Jackson’s brow. “Don’t worry about me, I am fine.” He then gave him a smile to assuage his worries and had to stifle a sigh when he saw him return his smile. He does not like Jackson worrying about him. He never wants to see his handsome face creased with worry, most especially about him. He wants to be the reason for his smiles; he wants to make sure that he gets to be the one to cause his eyes to light up when he laughs.

“I’m gonna go shower, Jack. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Bambam said with a little smile gracing his full lips.

Jackson reached out to his hand and as if drawn to it, Bambam finds himself intertwining their fingers together. “Are you sleeping in your and Yugyeom’s room tonight?” Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter