Bestfriend

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin came back to korea. V, Jhope, yoongi welcomed him.  
V- so how are you feeling Jimin?  You are back to korea after so many years.
Jm- I want to go back when everything was simple and-
V- okay lets forget about this today and lets party!
They went into an apartment where Jimin would be staying. They decided to go to the seaside today as it was very hot. They spent good time together.  
V- I am so tired, I don’t want to go to work tomorrow. Jimin where are you going to work then?
Jhope- Our parents had prepared everything for him. He is just too spoiled.  
Jm-Hyung that’s  not true. Or maybe it is.
All of them started laughing. And one after another started leaving.  
V- Don’t forget we must drink together someday.
Jm- yes V good bye.
When everyone got out, Jimin sat on his bed. Yeah he was back. It has been awhile. He looked at his phone there was a message.
*- Oppa did you arrived safely?  I am already missing you.
Jimin sighed. He already had a fiancé because of his parent. He had to be good to her because of his parent. ‘Jungkook where are you? What are you doing? I moved on but I am still sad that I broken your heart. Have you move on?’ Jimin  was thinking when he dozed off.
The next day he went to work. As the park's family had a very good reputation he got many client. At the end of the day he was tired and wanted to have a drink. He remembered that V wanted to drink with him so he called him.
V- so whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter