till now

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rm- so it all started when we were kids. Your brother, Jin and I were friends but Jhope rarely came to play with us causing Jin and I to become closer. Jin was a very smart kid who was always first in his class. One day Jin's family had an accident and his parent died. Jin was the only one who survived the accident. From what i heard it was an accident but there were rumours about it was an assasination in which Jin believed extremely. He was always saying he revenged his parents death but at that time i didn't think too much to it. His aunt adopted him and i got to see him less. One day i saw him with a bloody knife in his hand and someone dead. A child with a lot of wound was crying. I grabbed him asking him what had happened but he never answered. I telephoned the police. The police questioned me but i never told the name of Jin. You must think of me as bad too now but i just couldn't.  And as Jin was a smart kid there weren't any proves. He took the knife with him and disappeared. No one knew where he went or suspected him as he was just an orphan.

Jm- i don't know why but i-

With that Jimin was cut by the door opening. Jimin eyes were wide opened when he saw which one was behind the door.

Jm- Jungkook?

Rm- i think i am going to leave now.

Rapmon stood up and was about to leave when he suddenly felt someone held his hand. That someone was Jimin.

Jm- I just wanted to say I totally understand you. You are a good person.

Jimin smiled angelically,  warming the heart of Rapmon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter