Separated

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook- what??

Jimin- I'm sorry Jungkook. I have just gone out with you out of curiousness. I didn't really like you. Staying with you is hurting me.

Jungkook- why are you saying this Jimin?  What happened?

Jimin- I just realized the truth. When i got out of the hospital we will not see each other again.

Jungkook- why???

After sometime Jungkook expression change into anger and there were tears in his eyes. Jungkook was always rejected by everyone. He trusted only one person who is now saying this to him.

Jk- why then, lets not meet each other from now on.

Jungkook got up, tears falling on his cheeks and went out of the room.

Jm- That's right,  that would be best.

One tear had fallen down for his eyes. V saw Jungkook getting out of the room angrily. He quickly went in to see Jimin.

V- Jimin, are you okay ? Was it those gangster?  You shouldn't have gone alone stupid.

Jm- V i am alright. Will you do a favor for me? I will be gone soon. Please look after Jungkook for me.

V- where are you going? No you are going nowhere.

Jm- I am sorry V.

V hugged Jimin. He could not say anything. He knew that Jimin's parents wanted him to go study abroad but Jimin never agreed to.

After three days Jimin could now go out out of the hospital. Jungkook didn't came in the three days. The next day Jimin went to school.Jungkook ignored Jimin as predicted. It was as if they didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter