Similar

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rm- what are you going to do now? Destroying another family. That's your specialty right?
Said Rapmon pushing Jin to a wall.
Jn- shut up and let me go...
Rm- that poor boy. Why did you have to kill his father. He was so small. And -
Jin punched Rapmon face.
Jn- i am always irritated seeing you.
Rapmon was looking down. He brought his hand next to his mouth and saw blood. Even Jin was shock but he didn't show it. Wiping the blood away from his mouth he started talking.
Rm- You are seriously a monster. Destroying so many life like that. I wish i never met someone like you.
Jn- Right i am a monster. What does it have to do with you? Don't act like you know everything just because of what you saw that day. And that boy is fine today.
Rm- how many time i have given you the chance to explain. Do you really think he is fine?
After some minutes of silence Jin started walking back toward Jimin's room letting Rapmon standing there. Jhope was already gone by now as he had to fetch V. Jin entered the room and closed the door.  There was silence again before Jin started to talk.
Jn-I didn't expect you to be so horrible. To sleep with someone you are going to leave the next day.
Jm- that's not the point. It was one your man right?
Jn- Yeah you guessed it right.
Jm- sorry nothing went as you predicted.
Jn- whatever it is you are going to leave today.
Jm- no i am sorry Jin. I can't keep my promise. I am not going to leave him now. I really love him.
Jn- ha what are you thinking that because he slept with you he love you too. He doesn't. He is a jerk that just sleep with anyone.
Jm- that's not it. I don't want him to stay with a monster like you anymore.
Jn- you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter