meeting

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, everyone. We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." said the teacher.

Jungkook-  I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you.

The girls in the class started to fangirl cause he was very handsome.

Teacher- Okay then go and sit near the class president. There's an empty space. Class president please raise your hand.

Jungkook went to the boy who was raising his hand. The boy smile to him.

Jimin- hi I'm Jimin. Lets get along well.

Jungkook stared at the boy for sometime then bowed and sat next to him.

Teacher- that's all.

Jimin- Attention bow..

The teacher then went away. When the class ended Jimin went to show Jungkook around the school.

Jimin- so how come you transfered here?

Jungkook- I changed house so..

Jimin- Ahh okay thats good i got to know you. But take care there are bullies in this school. You seem to come from busan and this is Seoul.

Jungkook- Don't worry about this.

Jimin- okay i won't.

One week passed and Jimin and Jungkook got close. V was Jimin's bestfriend but they couldn't get together as there subject choice was different. Jimin and Jungkook was science student whereas v was an art student. Jimin and Jungkook went home together as they lived near each other but that day Jungkook didn't appear near the gate. Jimin was thinking if he already went home but he still get to check if he was still at school.

A voice- ahh stop,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter