Brothers

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jhope came to the hospital to see Jimin and saw Jin leaving Jimin's room. He entered the room and saw that Jimin wasn't there but Rapmon was sitting on the bed.
Jh- what was Jin doing here? And where is Jimin?
Rm- huh you too remember him. Don't worry he is going to come back probably.
Jh- that doesn't answer my questions.
Rm- Jimin went to meet someone and Jin came here to see Jimin.
Jh- is it alright for him to leave the hospital in this state? How the hell he know Jimin. You know as well as me how dangerous he is.
Rm- i don't know more.


'what should i do now? What if he faint while going to the hospital? ' thought Jungkook.  Panicked at the thought of losing him again, kl8he grabbed his jacket and went out of the house. Jimin was already very far. He was walking when suddenly someone grabbed him and pulled him somewhere dark and the weren't people walking. He succeeded freeing himself from the man grip and saw it was someone with face covered and a knife in his hand.
Jm-who are you and what do you want?
Stranger- cooperate with me a little, will you? Stop moving.
Jm- who send you here?
Stranger- shut up!
The man started to run toward Jimin pointing the knife toward him. Jimin dodged the attack successfully but the man made a surprised attack and cut Jimin's arm. Jimin grabbed the man's arm and turn it so that the man dropped the knife. He kicked the man in his stomach and punched him in his face making the man fall down. Unfortunately the pain in Jimin head started again and he fell down at his turn. He grabbed his hair and closed his eyes tightly because of the pain. He didn't notice the man standing up , taking the knife up and walking towards him. Just when he was going to stab jimin, Jungkook arrived and stopped him. Jungkook turned his hand behind his back and took the knife from him. He pushed the man to the ground, sat on him and put the knife near his neck.
Jk- who send you here?
Stranger- kill me if you want i will not tell.
Jk- if you tell me you will have a less p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter