Heartbreak

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi- why are you guys coming here everyday? Don't you know there's a school here?

A boy from the gang- That's non of your business. Piss off now or you will get hurt.

Yoongi- If you don't stop coming here, the police will come-

The gangster-  Just shut up already! Do you think we are scared or if you really want us to go then find that boy named Jungkook and bring him to me!

Jimin and V were shocked. What relationship did that gang had with Jungkook. Jimin was happy that he didn't bring Jungkook there.

V- whY?

Gangster-  That bastard, he nearly killed my brother who is now in hospital paralyzed.

Jimin- we won't do that. Go away now.

Gangster- we will come again. And I heard that bastard is going out with someone. I want him to feel what it is when someone close to him gets hurt.

The gang moved away.

Yoongi- is that Jungkook your boyfriend Jimin?

Jimin- That's right

Yoongi- if you stay with him you will be the one to get hurt. Break up with him is the best thing for now.

Jimin- Thats the last thing i'm Thinking about..

Yoongi-  i am telling you this because i am your brother's friend. Break with him.

V- I don't think that that's what Jhope wants. Jimin is confused now let him be.

Suddenly out of nowhere Jhope was coming towards them. V was blushing a bit when Jhope put his arm around his neck but noone noticed.

Jhope - what happened here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter