The truth

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was grabbing the hand of the unconscious Jimin. He was like something precious to him was going away. That pain started again. He lifted Jimin with all his strength. Once Jimin was up, Jungkook held him tightly. His hand were trembling. He was scared. Scared of losing Jimin. His hand were in Jimin’s hair when he suddenly felt something wet. He looked at his hand and there was blood. ‘Why the hell am I in pain? This was what i wanted right for him to suffer? What am i thinking? The reason i know it well.’ jk thought. He took a piece of cloth and put it around Jimin’s head. He put Jimin on his back and started walking.
Jm- Jung... kook I am ... Sorry I truly loved you... I
Jk- You are dying. Why are you sorry?
Jm- Break..ing up with... you is the only regret... I have.
Jungkook felt warm tears falling down on his shirt at the back. And now Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore and a single tear fell down his cheeks.
When Jimin opened his eyes he was in the hospital. Jungkook sleeping next to him. Suddenly Jin opened the door of the room waking up Jungkook.
Jk- I am going to let you go. Go where you belong and forget what happened. Goodbye Jimin.
Jm- wait... Jungkook!
But Jungkook had already left with Jin. When Jungkook left the room and closed the door. He looked at Jin with a sad face.
Jk- Can i ask you a favor, hyung? It will be the first and the last.
Jn- i don't know why but i really don't want to accept. But talk
Jk- s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter