Handsome Alert I

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5:00AM: The alarm went off.

The night was short and Jennie could already sense that it's not gonna be her day. But she was glad that she could focus on work and today was very important. After a quick shower and coffee she headed out. Sitting in her car felt strange thinking about what happened right before. Her mind was somewhere else or rather by someone else.

6:00 AM

Jennie arrived at her working place. Everything was fine, the colleagues greeted her, she greeted them and she went to her office. Work at her department started normally at 8:00AM but since she missed a lot of stuff for two days, she decided to come a little earlier to prepare everything especially for the important meeting later on. She had no choice as the head of the Mediapublishing department but that's what she aimed for and really enjoyed. She was really proud of her diligent team, they were more like family to her and fortunately they all accepted her and appreciated her work although Jennie was quiet young compared to the rest of her team. She checked her E-mails and regretted immediately that she was so 'busy' doing other things -yeah busy- the last days. During her things she had to get done, her groupchat with Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa was about to explode. In the meantime Jisoo told them what happened yesterday and since Jennie didn't really answer any messages and calls they were more than upset. Luckily she had so much to do that she wasn't able to explain everything and she really wasn't in the mood to tell them what happened so she just texted them that she'll explain everything after her work and muted her phone.

8:00 AM

One worker after another arrived and of course the first thing they did was to greet Jennie and ask her how the photoshooting was due to the fact that they encouraged her. Since Jennie was still not in the mood to talk about things where Yoongi was involved she just said that they had to wait a few more weeks to judge it themselves. After that she briefly discussed the things for today and continued her paperwork.

'Ms.Kim is it true that the chief director from 'Men's Health' will hold a meeting with us?', a new intern asked.

'It's true Ms.Eun so I would like to have the meeting room with snacks and beverages ready at 11 o'clock, i'm counting on you.'

'Yeah that's no problem, but seriously I heard that he's very hot.'

'Nice, I like hot things especially hot coffee', Jennie looked at her intern indicating to get her coffee.

'Ouh yeah i'll be back in a minute.'

 

10:30 AM

Everyone was nervous as time passed because if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter