Safe

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right as Yoongi saw how tears were streaming down Jennie's face he ran up to her and embraced her tightly: 'Shhh everything's fine now, I'm here for you, don't worry.' He gently caressed her head and tried to calm her down. 'Y-Y-Yoongi...', Jennie tried to say something. 'Shhhh it's okay let's go home first okay?' Jennie nodded. He took her hand and felt how cold they were. 'Let's hurry i'll make you your favourite hot chocolate from earlier.' 'Yoongi I can't my feet hurt so much 'cause of this ty heels.' Consequently he supported her while walking to his apartment which took only 5 minutes. When they arrived in the stairway Jennie put off her shoes to climb up these god damn stairs. In the apartment Yoongi brought her fuzzy socks and Jennie laughed about the fact that he had those socks and how cute they were. Yoongi was relieved to see her smiling again. They went straight to the kitchen, Jennie sat down to the kitchen counter and Yoongi prepared the things for the hot chocolate. 'You're such a pabo to stray around the streets alone this late, I thought you'd have a date', Yoongi instructed her. Just then Jennie began sobbing again. He quickly walked to her and hugged her. 'Hey hey what's wrong, did he dump you or did you dump him?'

'Yoongi....do I really look like i'm easy to get? He was so gentle and kind at first and then...we were having dinner and everything was fine I enjoyed it and he ordered soju and he poured me one shot after another...i thought it was strange but then he said he would drive me home....and in his car....he began to touch my thigh...i told him to stop the car I wanted to get off but then he bottled me up and began to kiss my neck and put his hands in my ..you know...i tried to protect myself and then he blackmailed me because we were having a meeting today and negotiating a deal, he told me that the deal would depend on it...and I just exploded and kicked him in his balls..i ran away as fast as I could and waited until he was gone..and right before I could call a taxi my phone died and then there was you.'

Just when Yoongi heard that he touched her thigh he tried with all his might to not lose it and when he heard what he did next his pulse increased rapidly. 'Who is that bastard? I'm going to beat him up, that's !', Yoongi yelled. Jennie hold onto his arm: 'Yoongi I'm going to whoop his tomorrow but for today I'm just exhausted and fed up so please let's dont talk about it anymore.' 'Still i'm going to beat him up, no one is allowed to touch you like that......without your permission!'

Yoongi continued making his special hot chocolate for her. The smell filled up the whole apartment and a nostalgic feel surrounded them. Just for now Jennie was able to calm down, unlike the first time she came into the apartment it was more comfortable almost like home to her, it may be because of Yoongi that she really felt safe. He was serving the hot chocolate to her and when she took a sip a pleasant warmth soaked through her body, it wasn't because of the hot chocolate itself, it was the fact that Yoongi remembered her favourite hot chocolate which he always made her back then. Unknowingly she had to smile but Yoongi noticed it: 'Is everything alright?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter