Open Wounds and Drunk Calls

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She cried her eyes out. All of her built-up anger was now released in form of tears. She thought she would never cry over him again but back then she didn’t know that she would meet him again. It was the second time already that he indirectly said that she behaved like a and normally it shouldn’t bother her but it did hurt her feelings. Still she was angrier of herself, how she was crying right now. Her colleagues and her friends have always seen her as the strong and independent woman that no one could knock down that easily and ironically she was crying right now over an old love. It’s just that many things were left unsaid from back then which caught her up at the moment. She always missed him and not just as her boyfriend, she just missed him as a person in her life. Someone she could bear her heart out. Don’t misunderstand, she loves her best friends, they really deserve the title of best friends yet she never wanted to annoy her friends too much with her personal problems.

But Yoongi knew everything about her. He was there for her, he would listen to everything that bothered her and he would literally try everything to help her to get rid of her sorrows. Nobody knows her better than he does which made her more regretful of her words. It’s true that he was the one who hurt her the most, at the same time he was the one who made her the happiest, into the bargain she couldn’t ever deny that her last relationships didn’t work out because she unconsciously looked for someone who was just like Yoongi.

Meanwhile Yoongi tried to repress the things that just happened, her words particularly. He already knew that it wasn’t a good idea but he just went for it, that’s what his heart told him beyond all his anxieties of this moment. He already imagined any scenario but hearing her saying that he was her biggest mistake made his heart tear apart. He didn’t know that she would hate him that much. At home he went straight to his studio to calm himself down.

Jennie went to the bedroom and cried herself to sleep. When it was dinner time Jisoo came back home. She called Jennie’s name but there wasn’t any reaction so she thought that Jennie went somewhere else or home. Jisoo passed the kitchen when she saw two tea cups which were half-drunk. ‘hm, did I get any visitors?’, Jisoo thought. When Jisoo put off her jacket she noticed an unfamiliar envelope on her little table next to the entrance. She instantly picked that envelope up and looked inside. ‘MY PICTURES OMG!?’

With the envelope in her hand Jisoo jumped very excited towards her bedroom. As she put on the light she was startled by a strange figure on her bed. Jisoo noticed that it was Jennie and was surprised how she was able to sleep that early. At a second glance she recognized that Jennie was crying.

‘Yah Jennie, hey wake up, what’s wrong? What happened? Come on get up!' Jisoo tried to rattle her awake. Slowly Jennie showed some reaction: 'Hm? What's the time? Oh hey Jisoo welcome back is it already that late?'

'No, I was allowed to go home early, it's dinner time, what's wrong with you? Yoongi was there am I right? I found the pictures from the shoot and the cups in the kitchen....Jennie you look terrible like a picture of misery, your eyes are so swollen and red. Please tell me what happened. Do I have to get my baton?'

'Can we ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter