Just like that

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unexpectedly whatever kind of relationship they had it really worked out. Besides all the things that happened before they succeeded in keeping each other's company without any problems. It was awkward at first but as time passed they adapted to each other very well that you could say that they really became buddies. Even Jennie's friends knew about their approach but unlike Jennie they had their doubts about the relationship even though she reassured that she had no deeper feelings for him and the other way around. Especially Jisoo couldn't believe that Yoongi didn't have feelings for her and her intuition proved to be right when she met up with him for work. He confessed to her that he tries to suppress his feelings if it means that it was possible for him to stay by her side and his determination really touched her. Furthermore everyone around them noticed that they were both sort of happier so as yet everything seemed to be fine. Within two weeks they met each other as much as their daily schedule allowed them. Every time they spent time together it was like the stress from the whole day was relieved for a moment which made their 'friendship' more precious. Today both of them wanted to go to the mall to look for some clothes as the launch of Jisoo's collection was just around the corner and she planned a big release party. 'What do you think should I look for something more y like should I show some skin or should I look for something more decent maybe to show that I'm the head of a department to intimidate them I mean when they get to see the pictures they'll see enough of my skin.' Yoongi was perplexed of her question and to imagine that she would wear something y made him furious, it was already more than enough that almost every citizen will see her precious body and all the men who would probably drool over it.

'I don't know I'm not one of your girlfriends how could you ask me such a question.'

'You agreed to go shopping with me how could you expect me to not ask for your opinion, pabo. I thought we would give advice to each other. If I would have known about that I would have asked my friends to accompany me pffffff..'

'Don't be so overly dramatic, you look good in everything whom do you want to impress? Mino?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter