Confession

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie went straight back to her friends when she witnessed their kiss. Although she had no right to be upset but she still was. At the bar her friends were asking her where she went but she just ignored the questions and ordered 9 tequila shots for them which made the girls shut their mouth immediately.

As soon as Lina was kissing Yoongi's lips he pushed her away. He wiped his mouth and yelled at her: 'You know I rather run after someone who's worth it than wasting my time with a filthy like you!' Afterwards he went inside to look for Jennie only to see her and her friends sitting at the bar surrounded by a group of men getting wasted. Jennie began to flirt with one of them and Yoongi noticed it right away 'cause she put on her typical seductive look and the opponent seemed to like it very much. Yoongi rushed to Jennie and pulled her away from him, much to the disgust of her. 'Jennie get a hold of yourself! You're acting beneath contempt! It's so disgusting to watch!'

But instead of listening to what he was saying she tried to weave away from him but he still held on the her wrist. 'Jennie look at you! What's wrong with you? Do you really want to fight with me?' Suddenly Jennie pulled herself closer to him which resulted to made his heart beating like crazy. She hold onto his neck and her lips were approaching his ear. 'If you don't like what you see than look at something else. I don't force you to look over me. And now excuse me', she whispered in his ear, untightened herself from his grip, went to the dancefloor and left him behind speechless. He wanted to follow her but she disappeared in the crow very quick. The party went on and at midnight Jisoo presented her collection. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa found back together and they were cheering for Jisoo. The feedback was more than positive and the girls were celebrating Jisoo's success till the early morning. The whole time Yoongi wasn't apparent for Jennie anymore. When the party ended Jennie realized that she left her bag with her keys and her wallet anywhere. The rest of the girls wanted to help her looking for it but since they all were completely drunk Jennie told them that she left it at the bar for sure and that she could go by herself. But apparently she was wrong. Luckily she had at least her phone and when she wanted to call any of her friends she saw a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi

Missing something? You were so drunk that you left your bag at the bar, idiot. Pick it up if you need it.

Jennie became annoyed and without thinking she called a taxi and navigated him to Yoongi's home. The bill would turn out to be very expensive as she wasn't able to nav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter