The Past

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jennie left early in the morning Yoongi was sitting on his bed for quite awhile telling himself that he messed up again. His depression was interrupted when Jisoo called him to come over to pick the photos for her campaign. On one hand he was glad that he had something to do for today but on the other hand the woman he shooted for had to be the best friend of his greatest love. He drove to Jisoo's home only thinking about Jennie and how they were cuddling with each other and the happiness inside him he didn't feel for a long time. Jisoo already awaited him excitingly with self-prepared brunch. He went inside her apartment remembering how Jennie opened the door for him almost half- which made him chuckle a bit.

'I'm glad that you found some time for me to discuss some things, I made some brunch so we can talk about the pictures and my concept more comfortably just sit down I'll make you some coffee.'

'Oh that's so nice of you but it's not necessary', Yoongi answered but Jisoo was already brewing the coffee so he just sat down at the kitchen counter when he noticed the pictures right in front of him.

'I planned to launch my collection in about three weeks, the perfect time when spring is coming to Korea and the air is filled with spring fever, lots of couples and love which might lead them to buy new y underwear hahhaha what do you think?', Jisoo asked very enthusiastic expecting an answer but Yoongi didn't answer, he wasn't even listening. When Jisoo turned around to look after him she saw him holding a photo of Jennie and caressing it. Jisoo brought him his coffee and took away the picture at the same time. 'Okay you know it's none of my business and normally if it isn't for work I actually would have never talked to you but what's wrong with you or guys in general? Man you dumped her for another like why do you still have to cling to her? Since you walked into her life again you dragged her down, when you were here the last time she was bawling her eyes out when I came home from work and then she had to drive you home because you were so drunk that you weren't able to call taxi, do you even know that it was her or haven't you asked yourself why you woke up at home? Gosh, now you're sitting here whining, she's my best friend and it's also strange for me to work with her ex-boyfriend but I at least am professional.' Yoongi just looked down. 'Jisoo you don't understand and I don't expect you to understand, I've never intended to hurt her, I've never imagined that she saw me back then so let's just get to work, it hurts me too.'

'Are you serious? I can't believe that you're all the same! Always ing up and pretending that they were also victims! But guess what she's better without you-'

'Please stop it', he cut her off.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter