CHAPTER 아홉

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hey guys, I have a plan, how about we prank Jinyoung saying that I have amnesia. I will remember all of you but not him. I want to see his cute reaction.’ Mark said.

‘What the heck are you talking about idiot?’ Youngjae said sound angry. Well Jinyoung is his best friend forever that he need to protect him after they did not talk for so long after what he said.

‘Oh come on guys, I got accident because of him, just teach him a little lesson.’ Mark pleads.

‘I don’t know hyung. He has been so weak. It’s like with just a one push he will breakdown and beside it’s not his fault well just a little but still.’ Jaebum said.

‘You should see him Mark-hyung, he look so thin and so weak. It’s like he is a walking skeleton.’ Yugyeom said and Mark was silence a while then he continue.

‘Oh come on, just for a little while, it’s not long.’

‘Ok fine, but you are responsible with everything, we just follow you hyung.’ Bambam said from Jackson hug and Jackson just nod.

‘Ok, so here the plan.’ they talk about it the whole day on what they will do.

Mark and the guys planning to prank jinyoung on the next day he will come since they ask jinyoung to rest first.

The next day, Jinyoug when to the hospital to visit mark with lunch box on his hand and some cloth in the bag he brig.

Meanwhile in the room the boys are laughing and talk to each other when Yugyeom suddenly want to go to toilet. As he walks out the room he saw Jinyoung at the end of the hallways.

He walks back to the room quickly and huff before he speaks. 

‘Wow… how come you pee so fast, the toilet is at the end of the hallways.’

‘Park Jinyoung…huhh.. Huhhh..’ Yugyeom said.

‘What wrong with Jinyoung?’ Mark said worriedly. The others are alert and worried if anything happen to Jinyoung.

‘He is outside, I saw him just now.’ Yugyeom continue.

‘Oh shoot!!!’ Mark said

‘Quick hyung, lay down and pretend to die.’ Jackson said.

‘Urghhh… I’m not dying idiot.’ Mark shrug and the others laugh at them.

As jinyoung walk in, they all pretend to do things. Youngjae and Jaebum talk to each other; Jackson and Bambam sit there while being sweet to each other while Yugyeom sit beside Mark and play with his phone.

‘Hi guys.’ Jinyoung said to them.

They reply him by saying it back and wave.

As Jinyoung sit down, mark starts his act.

‘Urgh.. He said while touch his bandage head.

Jinyoung just stand there staring at him surprise. He has mix feeling whether to approach him or just stand there looking at them.

‘Mark hyung, you awake?!’ Jackson said

‘Everyone greet him and Mark calls their name one by one and his eyes move to Jinyoung.

‘Urm… Who are you again?’ the time he finish his word, Jinyoung feel like his world also finish and crash down.

‘Urm.. I… err… need to go first.’ Jinyoung stuttered. He went out of the room and stare blankly. He walks through the hallways and go to the hospital garden.

‘I guess I deserve it then.’ He says while looking at the sky and his tear nonstop flow down.

‘See hyung, I told you.’ Youngjae said.

‘No, let’s just wait.’ Mark determined.

Jinyoung walk back to the room and he saw that mama and papa Tuan already in the room with the rest o the boys.

He smile sadly and greet them. ‘Hi Mark-ssi, I am Jinyoung, new friend of the group.’ he said bitterly. Mark ignores him while just hummed.

‘By the way, I need to go now, grandma calls me just now, thank you for waking up Mark-ssi.’ he said before going out.

He left the lunch box that he prepare and just dash out with his own bag. Jinyoung tears keep on flowing down as he walks out of the hospital.

Everyone shock by his behaviour even Mark never though he would say that he just a new friend of the group.

The next day, Jinyoung went to the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter