CHAPTER 여덣

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung follow the nurse that pushes the bed until the operation room and the nurse stop Jinyoung from follow in the operation room. Jinyoung have called their friend and also Mark parents using Mark phone. He sits on the floor while shaking and he stare blankly until their friend arrives.

They keep on asking him things but his mouth can’t open to answer any of their questions.

‘If you would have giving a chance for him to explain, this would not have happen hyung.’ Youngjae surprise everyone by saying those when he is the one that hate Mark the most. Jinyoung just stare at Youngjae like his soul has been flying away from his own body. The tears keep flowing from his eyes nonstop.

Bambam and Yugyeom when to him and hug him but he just sat there stare blankly. Jaebum hush Youngjae and tell him to not speak that way.

‘It’s okay Youngjae, we do not expect things like this could happen.’ Mark father said and the turn to mama Tuan and papa Tuan.

Mama Tuan rushes to Jinyoung and hug him tightly as she cry, that when Jinyoung voice finally come out as he cry loudly and keep on saying I’m sorry. Mama Tuan hug him and says that it’s okay.

Then Youngjae feel guilty because he should not say things like that during Jinyoung break down. Then the doctor comes out after they wait for lifetime (i know exegerating).

‘How’s y son doctor?’ ask papa tuan.

‘Your son is a strong fighter, there must be something or someone that keeps him wants to fight.’ The doctor says while smiling.

‘Can we visit him?’ ask mama tuan.

‘Yes of course, but not all at once, he still in recovery and might took him weeks to wake up.’ The doctor said.

All of them nod their head understanding what the doctor said as the doctor walk away.

‘The both of you should go in mama and papa Tuan.’ the boys’ said but mama and papa know that there is someone who are longing to go in there. Both of them stare at Jinyoung who stares blankly outside the windows. Jinyoung mind is all about Mark safety, all he could think about is Mark. He looks so wreaked to the point he look like homeless person. Looking all dirty with Mark blood still on him and one of his shoes have lost when he run to mark.

‘Jinyoung, why don’t you go first?’ mama Tuan says and that make Jinyoung come back to his sense..

‘Yeah Jinyoung, you go in first, me and mama need to take care of the information and the bills.’ papa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter