CHAPTER 둘

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jinyoung-ah, wake up my dear, you have school today.’ his grandma soft voice calls him. Jinyoung woke up by rubbing his eyes and he get ready for school.

Jinyoung went to the kitchen to help his grandma to prepare breakfast as he prepares his lunch as well as Youngjae lunch. Jinyoung always love to cook. He has the feature of a mother and wife. That is why he tends to attracted more toward guys. Jinyoung kiss his grandma cheek as he leave for school. Jinyoung meets youngjae at the gate and they walk to school together.

‘ Jinyoung-hyung, we will celebrate appa birthday this saturday, omma ask me to invite you and your grandma. Youngjae is one of those rich kids but Jinyoung is just a middle class person. He live in a simple and loving environment. Bambam and Yugyeom come and crash Jinyoung as they giggle. ‘Hyung we miss you.’ they both scream excitedly. Youngjae with struggle pull both of them of Jinyoung. ‘who ask you guys to went for holiday in the middle of school time.’ Youngjae said as he pull Bambam who hug Jinyoung like a baby koala tightly.

Jinyoung only smile and patted both of their hand. “i did not know that both of you will be back today, i would have prepare bento for both of you.’ Yongjae, Bambam and Yugyeom love Jinyoung homemade food, they always ask for the food that he make since the first time they meet. Before both Bambam and Yugyeom whined and make a pouty face he continue ‘but of course you can eat mine, how about the three of you share, I cook a lot today.’

Bambam and Yugyeom dance happily in the middle of the hallway as Youngjae just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly they heard shouted from the girls and boys and they turned their head to see that only Mark,Jaebum and Jackson that just walked in from the main door.

They make their way to Jinyoung and the rest. ‘Hi babe.’ Jackson said as he kisses Bambam on the lips and Bambam just smile at him. They all know how aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter