CHAPTER 다섯

-이.별.사.랑-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Well…well…well... What a lovely day to meet the both of you.’ Mark said smirking.

Jinyoung look down and try to hide behind Younjae and Yougjae glared at mark.

‘Hi Youngjae.’ Jaebum smile widely and waves at Youngjae. That’s make Youngjae blush.

‘What do you guys want; doesn’t it enough that you have disturbed him during school time?’ Youngjae said angrily.

‘Well of course we come to shop for tomorrow; it’s your father birthday. We don’t want to miss it.” Mark said.

‘Well... Go ahead and shop, we also need to shop for our own.’ Youngjae siad while turn around with Jinyoung.

But Mark has different idea where he pulled Jinyoung hand hard and Jinyoung fell on his chest.

Jinyoung shake and try to pull his hand away from Mark hold.

‘L...let…ermm...my hand go M...Mark-ssi.’ Jinyoung shuttered.

But Mark only hugs him tighter. ‘Nope, you are going to shop with me, and Jaebum you take Youngjae, well it’s like we on double date.’ mark smirked.

Jinyoung look at Youngjae for help, but before Youngjae could say anything, Mark pulled Jinyoung with him and push Jaebum to Youngjae.

‘Mark-ssi, where are you taking me?’ Jinyoung ask in small voice.

But Mark just ignores him and keeps on pulling him.

Jinyoung keep his mouth shut until Mark pulls them to a restaurant and when to the vip room as the worker know him.

They sit on a big table side by side and Mark pulled Jinyoung chair closer to him. Everytime Jinyoung try to move a bit mark would pull him near.

‘What do you want to eat ... I mean Jinyoung.’ Jinyoung feel a thug on his heart and keep on sit there silently.

‘Then I will choose for us, give me the entire best thing in this restaurant.’

And the worker knows they need to give him best.

Then Mark turns his head to Jinyoung and he stared and Jinyoung which makes Jinyoung feel weird and uncomfortable. And then, he suddenly he put his hand on Jinyoung hand and put it on his lap.

Jinyoung feel weird with Mark treatment lately, he has been treat Jinyoung differently as before but sometimes he would ignore Jinyoung and make a harsh remark.

Then when the food is all prepare on the table, both of them started to eat.  While eating Mark would glance at Jinyoung and smile to him. Jinyoung just look at his food and look elsewhere except for mark. Suddenly Mark finger on his lips that’s when he realize that the sauce are on his lips because he is too neveous to notice everything.

He stared at mark and mark the sauce on his finger that was on jinyoung lips. Jinyoung blush and bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter